What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Top 5 Reasons: **** Baylor

Uncle Ken

Smoke Chedda tha Ass Getta
Club Member
Most universities and their athletic programs are some combination of moral dark spots and some highlights too. Goodness knows that CU has stumbled a few times.

But Baylor/baylor/bailer seems to consistently serve as some sort of agent of evil. I mean, they really, really suck. There's thousands of reasons to despise bailer, but I've narrowed it down to just five.

Here's my list, feel free to make your own!

1. I'm opposed to slavery. However, the Southern Baptist Church was established in 1845 with the specific purpose of protecting slavery and less than 20 years later was (unshockingly) pro-Confederacy in the Civil War. On the bright side, the Church apologized for this...in 1995. More recently, you can see Southern Baptists taking a hard stand against Critical Race Theory, because they apparently can help themselves.

2. Institutionally supported murder. When one basketball player murdered another, it was the bailer institution (coaching staff) that concocted a lie to protect the murderer and destroy the character of the victim. As you will see later in this post, attacking victims is just kind of what bailer "leadership" does.

3. Kenneth ****ing Starr. This asshat who assured us that character in leadership matters when he was manufacturing charges against Clinton, had no problems demonstrating his love for Trump - a man who cheated quite publicly with each of his three wives and says mean, inappropriate things to anybody who disagrees with him (and also attempted to overthrow a valid presidential election). And while Kenneth Starr apparently believes that character in leadership matters, he had no problem hiding what appears to be an epidemic of rape on his campus and as far as I know the Hamilton Pepper report remains unreleased. Look, I don't really believe in God in the traditional sense, but I wish I did, so I could imagine Kenneth Starr standing before Them, explaining why he allowed women to be re-victimized after they were raped, so that bailer could field a competitive football team.

4. Buddy ****ing Jones. Look, if you want to advocate for your university to join the Pac-12, have at it. But **** you for trying to tear down another institution with lies and half-truths to do it. Like everything else with the bailer stain, Buddy Jones smells like dirty Texas politics. And, like Ken Starr, he also re-victimized sexually assaulted female students by calling them "perverted little tarts." I'm going to re-victimize Buddy Jones by calling him a piece of ****.

5. Institutionally supported rape and also Art Briles. Look, I've already alluded to the sexual assault scandal by referencing Starr and Jones, but the entire institution appears to be complicit. CU had a scandal and we essentially dismantled our entire football program. Bailer doubled-down, denied and hid evidence. It was well-known across campus that they were bringing in football players that had exhibited sexually-dangerous behavior at other schools and unleashing them on campus. How many cases of sexual assault did they cover up? 53 is the number I remember.

6. **** bailer

EDIT: For Baylor fans visiting from Sic 'em, I wanted to provide some of our other work https://www.allbuffs.com/threads/bailer.121422/

We don't hate most fanbases. Just nebraska's and yours.

Last edited:
Most universities and their athletic programs are some combination of moral dark spots and some highlights too. Goodness knows that CU has stumbled a few times.

But Baylor/baylor/bailer seems to consistently serve as some sort of agent of evil. I mean, they really, really suck. There's thousands of reasons to despise bailer, but I've narrowed it down to just five.

1. I'm opposed to slavery. However, the Southern Baptist Church was established in 1845 with the specific purpose of protecting slavery and less than 20 years later was (unshockingly) pro-Confederacy in the Civil War. On the bright side, the Church apologized for this...in 1995. More recently, you can see Southern Baptists taking a hard stand against Critical Race Theory, because they apparently can help themselves.

2. Institutionally supported murder. When one basketball player murdered another, it was the bailer institution (coaching staff) that concocted a lie to protect the murderer and destroy the character of the victim. As you will see later in this post, attacking victims is just kind of what bailer "leadership" does.

3. Kenneth ****ing Starr. This asshat who assured us that character in leadership matters when he was manufacturing charges against Clinton, had no problems demonstrating his love for Trump - a man who cheated quite publicly with each of his three wives and says mean, inappropriate things to anybody who disagrees with him (and also attempted to overthrow a valid presidential election). And while Kenneth Starr apparently believes that character in leadership matters, he had no problem hiding what appears to be an epidemic of rape on his campus and as far as I know the Hamilton Pepper report remains unreleased. Look, I don't really believe in God in the traditional sense, but I wish I did, so I could imagine Kenneth Starr standing before Them, explaining why he allowed women to be re-victimized after they were raped, so that bailer could field a competitive football team.

4. Buddy ****ing Jones. Look, if you want to advocate for your university to join the Pac-12, have at it. But **** you for trying to tear down another institution with lies and half-truths to do it. Like everything else with the bailer stain, Buddy Jones smells like dirty Texas politics. And, like Ken Starr, he also re-victimized sexually assaulted female students by calling them "perverted little tarts." I'm going to re-victimize Buddy Jones by calling him a piece of ****.

5. Institutionally supported rape and also Art Briles. Look, I've already alluded to the sexual assault scandal by referencing Starr and Jones, but the entire institution appears to be complicit. CU had a scandal and we essentially dismantled our entire football program. Bailer doubled-down, denied and hid evidence. It was well-known across campus that they were bringing in football players that had exhibited sexually-dangerous behavior at other schools and unleashing them on campus. How many cases of sexual assault did they cover up? 53 is the number I remember.

6. **** bailer
1 **** bailer
2 **** baylor
3 **** Baylor
4 **** bailer
5 **** baylor

Tho I wish Ken could have kept politics out of it. Still a good post, but it could have been great.

6. **** bailer
**** baylor!!

@BerkeleyBuff curious if you would you like to:
A. Join us in saying **** baylor
b. Refrain from posting in this thread
3. Defend your alma mater
D other
5 **** baylor

****bailer is in Waco. The only other thing I know about Waco is that's where that David Koresh cluster**** happened. Oh wait, and Chip and Joanna Gaines are from there, which kinda makes it feel like Waco is the epicenter of Basic Bitch decor. Having those three strikes against you is the equivalent of swinging after the ball is in the catcher's mitt three straight times.

6. **** bailer
orson welles applause GIF

Amen.

antichrist GIF by absurdnoise

**** baylor!!

@BerkeleyBuff curious if you would you like to:
A. Join us in saying **** baylor
b. Refrain from posting in this thread
3. Defend your alma mater
D other
5 **** baylor
Meh. I'll join in any legit football talk, or pop in when invited, but otherwise I'm not likely to attempt sifting through the 10 different Baylor threads.

This is a game we should be able to win, but Baylor looked better this week with a new QB taking over and the defense playing really well. Nowhere near Nebraska but a significant step up from the Lambchops.

****bailer is in Waco. The only other thing I know about Waco is that's where that David Koresh cluster**** happened. Oh wait, and Chip and Joanna Gaines are from there, which kinda makes it feel like Waco is the epicenter of Basic Bitch decor. Having those three strikes against you is the equivalent of swinging after the ball is in the catcher's mitt three straight times.
Fvck Baylor and Fvck shiplap!

They directly attacked CU and publicly defamed the university when the Pac-10 was expanding and they wanted our spot.

Never apologized. Rather, their fans justify as it just being how things go in realignment and they can't understand why we can't be friends.

**** bailer!!!

When I first moved to Texas a few years ago, I was at my first celebration/party with coworkers. I had met a coworkers wife for the first time that night and the conversation ended up on Bailer, where her husband attended. When she asked me why I hated them I said something along the lines of "Art Briles is one of the biggest scumbags in the history of college football, and that's saying a lot." She immediately shot back with an angry "Go fvck yourself" loudly across the bar and then explained how he was actually a great person.

Her husband was mortified and apologized repeatedly while I laughed. He texted me the next morning to apologize again. I'm from the east coast and this is just how we speak to each other, so I genuinely enjoyed both her anger and his panic after. Still friends with them. Good people. Cool story. If you see them in Folsom this weekend, throw a piss balloon.

View attachment 76010
then again what kind of an View attachment 76011

creates a pro hate thread?
An ass who opposes the wholesale rape and coverup by a supposed "christian" institution of higher learning?

An ass who opposes covering up murder by a supposed "christian" institution of higher learning?

I could go on, but maybe you're starting to get the point?

An ass who opposes the wholesale rape and coverup by a supposed "christian" institution of higher learning?

An ass who opposes covering up murder by a supposed "christian" institution of higher learning?

I could go on, but maybe you're starting to get the point?
1726502462983.png
Uncle Ken shared some good ch*&t, including some I didn't know or was not aware of... I don't like any of that crap those at Baylor did.. or their church's (WTF a racist pro slavery church group. How the hell is that Christian and how is it they are so large today?). F&*k Baylor.

Last edited:
Back