What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Top 5 Reasons: **** Baylor

To be fair, a lot of us have been asking what kind of ass Uncle Ken is for several years. Nobody has yet come up with an answer.

Haha.

Going back to the assertions that we are (I am) painting them unfairly.

1. I've already addressed the slavery thing.

2. Dave Bliss did in fact tell his players to make up a story implicating a murder victim (there was a recording). Not really media-driven hype so much as despicable behavior.

3. Ken Starr. I'm pretty sure he was the president or chancellor of the university. That doesn't seem debatable. If bailer fans want to assert that he's somehow a good guy...well, that says more about them than anything.

4. I'm pretty sure Buddy Jones engaged in a CU smear campaign with Pac 12 officials. Not sure where the media hype is around that.

5. Has the Hamilton Pepper report been released, or just the sanitized Regents version? If it has, I'd love to read it, so we can all agree on the facts. Sorry if I missed the part where bailer had been institutionally exonerated in the sexual assault scandal. I've got an open mind, if someone would like to share what I'm not understanding.

6. **** bailer.

Going back to the assertions that we are (I am) painting them unfairly.

1. I've already addressed the slavery thing.

2. Dave Bliss did in fact tell his players to make up a story implicating a murder victim (there was a recording). Not really media-driven hype so much as despicable behavior.

3. Ken Starr. I'm pretty sure he was the president or chancellor of the university. That doesn't seem debatable. If bailer fans want to assert that he's somehow a good guy...well, that says more about them than anything.

4. I'm pretty sure Buddy Jones engaged in a CU smear campaign with Pac 12 officials. Not sure where the media hype is around that.

5. Has the Hamilton Pepper report been released, or just the sanitized Regents version? If it has, I'd love to read it, so we can all agree on the facts. Sorry if I missed the part where bailer had been institutionally exonerated in the sexual assault scandal. I've got an open mind, if someone would like to share what I'm not understanding.

6. **** bailer.

Reading that thread, there are a few level headed ones who have noted that they don't really have a leg to stand on in re: the scandal thing, but they have been generally ignored, it looks like.

Reading that thread, there are a few level headed ones who have noted that they don't really have a leg to stand on in re: the scandal thing, but they have been generally ignored, it looks like.
Fans are fans. Bailer fans are no different than we are, except they root for a fundamentally evil institution in a ****ty place, instead of a cool (and occasionally flawed) institution in a glorious place. And also, they tend to be less attractive. But otherwise we're all exactly the same.

Last edited:
SMU/TCU/Houston/Rice have many disagreements, but they all have one thing in common. They hate bailer!

All dates back to dealings in the old South West Conference, how they handled things through history, and the crap they pulled to get added to the B12.

I just saw that Ken Starr passed. I wouldn’t be surprised if he became the devil’s lackey bitch since. That guy was as nasty as they come.

I just saw that Ken Starr passed. I wouldn’t be surprised if he became the devil’s lackey bitch since. That guy was as nasty as they come.
Donald Glover Reaction GIF

Fvck that dude to the hell of never-ending azz ramming with a 1969 Plymouth Fury. In and out, in and out, in and out...

All the guys listed, are warranted. CU will take Bailer serious and I hope for a convincing win. @Buffnik wanted a 21 point win, and we almost had it last week. Let's get it this week:

From the 90's:

1. Bailer just sucks . . . they are from the SWC and they all had a "payroll to meet," that is the only reason anyone would stay there for any length of tim.
2. Waco is a dump, I remember driving through their going to South Padre in early 90'. What a hole.

Then to football:

3. 1991/2 QB J.J. Joe (I guess he might be their radio commentator, that guy was a nightmare, like the Winbush character who played for Kansas. Or the Tate character that showed up from AZ. MAC was unveiling his new passing offense in Hagan's swan season with all the talent, then JJ Joe comes to town torches the good D for like 280 on the ground, 301 total. CU has the game in the bag at 3 min in 4th, but Harper's 24 chip-shot is blocked and returned, they kick a FG for 16-14 win @ CU. Stadium is in shock. Ends CU's 15 game home winning streak off the Natty, 1st home loss as a student. CU got revenge the next year in Bailer 57-38 on the road, but the JJ Joe guy started bad, but then became a passing maniac and almost got them back in. That's one opposing player that I wish CU had, even if he was not our QB#1.

4. 2003--Mary Keenan (from Boulder, not from Bailer, but hated anyways)-we swamped those guys like 4-5 times . . . GB in pretty firm control of team.... we lost to FL State had bye week, just came out flat and we lost at home. Ugly. Klatt's worst loss. It just sucked, Bailer lost 37 of 38 conference games coming in. I think Keenan was scheduling her civil deposition to knife CU around that time. It just took time to break the news...

5. 2007--Danny "Boy" Hawkins (not a Bailer guy)...we crushed Bailer 43-23 after beating Oklahoma, for Hawklove's 1st road win. Maybe we should have lost, then we would have fired that clown earlier!!!

Go Buffs. Go Prime. Let's just kick the Sh*t out of them!

Back