What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Travis Hunter Appreciation Thread

Complete farce. CU won that game yesterday
I’ve woken up from my disappointment about our season and now I am fired up for us to avenge the losses from this year. With that said, really looking forward to playing Utah and AZ next year. This season is going to just motivate our players esp Travis to really make a statement next year. Sheddeur and Travis should both be in the Heisman mix.

He did not step out and the ref blew it dead, and the telecast just moved on.
Travis is amazing
When they showed the replay on that, I was like BS! Then seeing the WOM video, I felt like sending another message to the PAC. Unfortunately, it won’t change the outcome. Same with the BS overturn TD call. Same with the roughing call, and same with the Ute not being penalized with Cormani.

When they showed the replay on that, I was like BS! Then seeing the WOM video, I felt like sending another message to the PAC. Unfortunately, it won’t change the outcome. Same with the BS overturn TD call. Same with the roughing call, and same with the Ute not being penalized with Cormani.
At least 5 really bad calls
1. Center touching our DT to instigate offsides
2. Roughing the passer
3. Blowing the Travis sideline run dead instead of playing it out for possible review
4. Travis TD catch overturn
5. Cormani opponent getting away with no foul

Plus, Utah had only 2 penalties, and so holding was never called.

2. Roughing the passer
3. Blowing the Travis sideline run dead instead of playing it out for possible review

If you center touched me, I too might come offsides

2. Roughing the passer

Also the call that took back the Edwards punt return TD was WEAK

From wiki:
Starting in 2009, the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) recognizes the All-America teams selected by the AP, AFCA, FWAA, Sporting News, and the WCFF to determine consensus All-Americans. If more than half of the organizations select a player to their first team, he receives the "consensus" honor. If no player qualifies under that criterion, a player named to two first teams can be chosen. Second- and third-team selections can be used as tie-breakers. If still tied, each player is listed.[2] If a player is named an All-American by all five organizations, he receives "unanimous All-American" recognition.[3] Depending upon the distribution of first team honors at any given position, it is possible to be consensus with fewer than three first-team selections.

I'm guessing that Chidobe may have gotten at least one of AFCA, FWAA, SN, or WCFF.

I hope he spends some quality time doing absolutely nothing football related. Not just earned it. It would be good for his body. It’s not good to have no offseason anymore.
I don't know. He's young. And Travis seems to be one of those guys who can't sit still & never gets tired. Like when you're on a hike with a kiddo and they're zigzagging all over the place because they want to experience everything while you're slogging along to get to the end of the trail.

I don't know. He's young. And Travis seems to be one of those guys who can't sit still & never gets tired. Like when you're on a hike with a kiddo and they're zigzagging all over the place because they want to experience everything while you're slogging along to get to the end of the trail.
Sure. But all that energy can be spent cross-training and simply enjoying other activities. Just my take. There are reasons every sport has an offseason—or should.

Back