What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Travis Hunter Appreciation Thread

I feel like in a world of forgiveness, it's important for some of us to stand on that wall and say that some bills can never be repaid, our memories are never ending, and so is our list (and lust) for vengeance.

But good on Travis for finding peace while leveraging some great PR for his brand.
I’m not sure if this is tongue-in-cheek, but I whole heartedly agree.
But this situation is as unique as the Coach Prime experience and it puts a dagger in the heart of the heaters - that Prime just has a bunch of NIL, selfish, thug mercenaries.
And you know that Colorado State fully intended for that to be the outcome of Travis Hunter. And for him to come do this after all the hype that was going on around CU and Colorado State even makes him feel more like **** after that heartbreaking loss.

Prime operates on a different level than others in the game. He holds himself above them. Part of that is letting them know that there's nothing they can do that can slow him down. He and Hunter know it was a cheap shot, but pretending that it wasn't is some noblesse oblige 8-dimensional chess that guys who go to CSU won't ever understand.

Prime operates on a different level than others in the game. He holds himself above them. Part of that is letting them know that there's nothing they can do that can slow him down. He and Hunter know it was a cheap shot, but pretending that it wasn't is some noblesse oblige 8-dimensional chess that guys who go to CSU won't ever understand.

I’m glad Travis and the rest of the team have an influence in their lives like Prime.

Nice ending to that story. I hope they win out the rest of the season!
Stand Up What GIF by 800 Pound Gorilla Media

Any word on if he's back for ASU? or is the assumption he's out until fUCLA?

My guess is Stanford but I am pretty sure it depends on how good we look at ASU. If we look good at ASU, it will probably be at UCLA since we have a bye week
If Miller and McClain build on this game and continue to show they belong it will be easier for the Buffs to wait on Hunter coming back.

Although I don't think that Prime would in any way hurry him back, more likely he will hold him out after Travis thinks he is ready.

Prime wants to win but he has shown that he is about these kids futures, he has seen players harmed by coming back to soon and doesn't want to be responsible for putting somebody in who should have waited another week.

My guess is Stanford but I am pretty sure it depends on how good we look at ASU. If we look good at ASU, it will probably be at UCLA since we have a bye week

I like the idea of waiting until UCLA with the two weeks to prep for the Bruins.

I would figure it would depend on a green light from the doctors.

Waiting until the UCLA game is a good option with the bye week as an extra week of prep for the Bruins.

UCLA is screwed.

Back