What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Turn out the lights, the party is over

Stressfreelife

Banned
BANNED
The Meltdown in Boulder is about to get very nasty as the fans finally realize Deion is all hype and marketing to only get his family rich --- Hey, it worked for quite some time, but this CU Football charade is going to end very badly. The man is NOT a head coach. That I can tell you.

Thanks for starting this thread. I'm trying to remember what team you root for, but I remember it's not CU. Thanks for telling us how to feel. Feel free to go **** yourself.
Nail meet hammer! Well played and thank you for saying it nicer than I would have.

The Meltdown in Boulder is about to get very nasty as the fans finally realize Deion is all hype and marketing to only get his family rich --- Hey, it worked for quite some time, but this CU Football charade is going to end very badly. The man is NOT a head coach. That I can tell you.
You seem
Stressed Over It GIF by HULU
Nervous The Big Bang Theory GIF
Stressed Out Reaction GIF
Angry Fuck Me GIF

Seek help.

Wait so we have to quit football forever because we lost a game?
Why is this being called an "ASS-WHOOPIN" and "Domination" when the score was only 28-10, and NE did not score in the second half, and we beat them more soundly last year? We sucked, but our D was hitting and tackling hard and they were shut down in the second half, without the Referee or other factors as excuses.

The over-reaction is epic throughout Nubland and other places because it is fun to jump on the bad-wagon

Wait so we have to quit football forever because we lost a game?
For fans of a certain team to our northeast (just follow the smell) that is a perfectly logical reaction.

Considering that their entire self-image, their sense of worth, their past, present, and future hopes are bound up in a bunch of 18-23 year olds almost all of whom aren't from there and will leave as soon as they can, it follows that a majority of the state has been on the verge of suicide for the past couple decades.

Fusker trash returns

Stressfreewife thinks we haven't endured disappointment before. Wake the **** up bitch, we're Buffs fans, have you been paying attention the last 20 years?!?!
He's been to busy crying on his knees if front of his personal Dr. Tom memorial.

Why is this being called an "ASS-WHOOPIN" and "Domination" when the score was only 28-10, and NE did not score in the second half, and we beat them more soundly last year? We sucked, but our D was hitting and tackling hard and they were shut down in the second half, without the Referee or other factors as excuses.

The over-reaction is epic throughout Nubland and other places because it is fun to jump on the bad-wagon
I wouldn't bet this, but it wouldn't shock me if they got so high off that that they get themselves in trouble against Northern Iowa.

Oh boy the trolls will be out in force every time CU loses even if it's an one score game.

Yo Deion ---Pro Tip, Put a Tight End in and run the ball once in awhile lest the opposing defense will just pin their ears back and attack your QB and their DLs will have a field day sacking your QB all day long.

Deion, Give me 1/2 your salary and I will teach you how to establish a running game.

Yo Deion ---Pro Tip, Put a Tight End in and run the ball once in awhile lest the opposing defense will just pin their ears back and attack your QB and their DLs will have a field day sacking your QB all day long.

Deion, Give me 1/2 your salary and I will teach you how to establish a running game.
This is a helpful (and original) suggestion. Unfortunately CP won’t see it until this afternoon. (per WOM he spends his mornings on NetBuffs)

thougt the same thing….28-10?? when drubbings in college fb are like 56-3 etc etc..nubs did zero in 2nd half..we imploded right out of the gate but it was hardly a slaughter like its being depicted in social media

Last edited:

Did you watch the game? It WAS an ass-whoopin. Domination.

Because the game was over at half time.

Not to mention that 7 of those points were a freak bobble that should have been picked or knocked down, and another 7 were basically floated into the nub DB’s hands.

Also, the last time that those ****heads won, the country was climbing out of the Great Recession. “hUsKeR fOoTbAlL iS bACk!”

The Goonies Sloth GIF

Regardless of what you think of Prime...CU football is better off now and after he's gone than it was before.

We now know the money exists, and there's people willing to give if the AD gives them a reason to contribute.
I think most of the country realizes this, even our fan base. Prime likely leaves after his son's get drafted but the positive effects ($$) will be lasting if your admin can make a good hire.

I'm sad to see the series come to an end. Lot of fun back and forth and regardless of what some Nebraska Fan's say, the game against CU felt much more like a rivalry than anyone we play in the big 10.

I think most of the country realizes this, even our fan base. Prime likely leaves after his son's get drafted but the positive effects ($$) will be lasting if your admin can make a good hire.

I'm sad to see the series come to an end. Lot of fun back and forth and regardless of what some Nebraska Fan's say, the game against CU felt much more like a rivalry than anyone we play in the big 10.
I ****ing hate you and disagree with everything you've said, but I gave you a like because your civility seemed authentic.

I've been following CU athletics and have been active on Allbuffs for 11 years.

Over that time, I've noticed that when members cease starting individual game (a) score prediction threads and (b) uniform prediction threads that it seems to indicate fans checking out for the season.

I'm not sure why this thought occurred to me today.

Back