What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UCLA Game Week -- Official Thread (8:30 on ESPN2)

Well, I'll say one thing for this UCLA drive: At least I won't go to bed thinking the dumb ass fake field goal cost us the game.

Your only gonna have 30 seconds? You will still need a TD. Let them score at 2:00 and you have plenty of time.
Bad coaching

Alright I am going to say it. We are missing a REAL defensive coordinator. Tried to give this new guy a chance but we can't stop anyone on 3rd downs.
Win or lose we hv a problem at D coordinator.
Offense play calling outside of Montez running the ball was woeful.

We've got three new starters on the D-Line and we're five games in......What were you expecting?

Executional mistakes will happen in every game, but good coaches don't compound things by making bad calls/decisions.
That's fair, but I don't know why people are so quick to excuse the players for huge, costly mistakes and place all the blame on the coaches. Chev can't catch the ball for his players.

This is the MOST FRUSTRATING game I've watched in a while. We have the players on offense to have scored 34+. Instead, mental mistakes have blown it. That's players and coaches playing not to win.

The drops were horrific, but the decision to fake a FG on what appeared to be a guaranteed 3 is insane and, at this point, the difference in the game. The staff deserves a massive amount of criticism for it.

Red zone offense lost this game. CU defense held bruins to their lowest total by far this season.

Bad loss. CU should have won this game.

Last edited:
Team is a Joke.
O line is a joke.
O coordinator is a joke.

Made their d look like Ohio st. We can't block anyone, but at least we make up for it by running into run blitzes.

That's fair, but I don't know why people are so quick to excuse the players for huge, costly mistakes and place all the blame on the coaches. Chev can't catch the ball for his players.
Not excusing the drops by any means, I just hope Mac takes the high road and accepts some of the blame.

Yes, a lot of everything that went wrong today is on the coaches. The offense hasn't been able to get in gear.
Having said all that, UCLA is one dimensional. Our defensive coaching is putrid. We miss the guy who bolted to Oregon.

Back