What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

URGENT: Please ask me questions!

I never got to some of these questions and there's been a lot of news since so feel free to drop your questions and I'll get to them all today for a Monday mailbag!

Are we expecting more Big Game Hunting in hoops recruiting in the 2021 class?

Last edited:
Any more insight into CU's approach to recruiting Quincy Allen? Curious if there was an assistant that clicked with QA or if Tad deserves the bulk of the credit here? Thanks!

I never got to some of these questions and there's been a lot of news since so feel free to drop your questions and I'll get to them all today for a Monday mailbag!

Allen and Brizzi are way out of our typical footprint - any insight as to why we went into that area this cycle? I'm all for it, but it's not the norm.

Programs CU is looking at to schedule for a future H/H series?

I’d like to see Clempson (on purpose ), South Carolina, Texas, Auburn (I wanna see Duffs head explode) and Ohio State.

How will the disruption of college sports in 2020 impact upcoming contract renegotiations between broadcasters and the major conferences? The question is both broad and narrow. Hit on any perceived changes in conventional wisdom about conference realignment and include what you now see in your crystal ball for the viability of the Pac12 Network.

Any thoughts about Amazon Prime, Netflix, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube disrupting the existing structure dominated by ESPN and Fox Sports in the next round of negotiations?

Is football recruiting really as bad as it seems? How is it that other teams are seemingly able to navigate the challenges of recruiting in a Covid-19 world and we are striking out repeatedly on players who don’t seem to have much better offers?

Back