What's new

URGENT: Please ask me questions!

married2abuff

Club Member
Club Member
Can't thank you guys enough for all the questions. I tried to answer them all but had to cut it off after patebuff. I say we just leave this thread open and you guys can drop questions whenever you want and I'll get to them next Monday. So don't worry your questions will get answered.

EDIT: Link says null but it still works if you click it

Great work, Chase! And I appreciate the congratulations. Best decision I've made was to marry a Buff. Now I'm not so sure she's confident on her decision, but she's put up with me for 17 years now, so there's that.

Oh, one more thing. It's about time someone got the PAC-12 stadium rankings right. I could care less about the other 11, but you've got #1 in the right slot. Nicely done.

patebuff

Bigbang thinks I'm a 2 star
Club Member
Might be worth looking into what kind of plans the Athletic Department might have to make if they don't have football next year or we have a season without ticket sales. That will be millions of dollars in revenue losses at the time that university as a whole is also going to be facing a huge revenue hit.
Not CU specifically but does talk a lot about the above as a conference.

Highlander

There can be only one
Club Member
Can't thank you guys enough for all the questions. I tried to answer them all but had to cut it off after patebuff. I say we just leave this thread open and you guys can drop questions whenever you want and I'll get to them next Monday. So don't worry your questions will get answered.

EDIT: Link says null but it still works if you click it

You da man for even bothering to address my question! :LOL:

I'm having a really hard time taking college football seriously right now. I can't imagine a scenario where I am comfortable heading to a game this fall. This **** really sucks.

Thanks for what you do - it is appreciated regardless of my apathy.(y)

buffspokerams

In the next 5 years CU will appear in how many bowl games?
True or False, Karl Dorrell will be the CU head coach in 5 years?

Last edited:

Hi.O

Club Member
Club Member
If Karl Dorrell were hired at a school equivalent to CU (Kansas, BC, Oregon State, Maryland, ...), how well do you think he would do?

Big Jim

WTF?
Club Member
EDIT: Is there any truth to the rumor that Tyler Lytle will transfer if he is NOT named the starting QB this fall?

Last edited:

95 BUFF

Cubuffs.com roster lists Justin Jackson as 220 Lbs. Is that accurate or a typo?
Will the pandemic allow Alfano a fresh start to rejoin the team since he didn’t get a chance to show his change in attitude and commitment?

zbuff

Club Member
Club Member
Your last response prompts the following question. Why can't CU have nice things?

Always BUFF

I post stupid ****
Feel free to drop some more questions if you got them!
I know there will be CFB this Fall, the SEC last week came out with a date for on campus workouts ahead of the P12. Q 1: Do you believe that delayed workouts will lead to more injuries when camps are shortened by time? Q 2: Hypothetically is it in CU's best interest to follow through on it's OOC with limited practice time? Q 3: I have direct access to several SEC schools as well as high schools who have given the clearance to receive their contracted safety products such as knee braces...is there any chance that CU will not honor current contracts based on finances?

TSchekler

Club Member
Club Member
I know there will be CFB this Fall, the SEC last week came out with a date for on campus workouts ahead of the P12. Q 1: Do you believe that delayed workouts will lead to more injuries when camps are shortened by time? Q 2: Hypothetically is it in CU's best interest to follow through on it's OOC with limited practice time? Q 3: I have direct access to several SEC schools as well as high schools who have given the clearance to receive their contracted safety products such as knee braces...is there any chance that CU will not honor current contracts based on finances?
JFC, dude, who do you think Chase is?

DavisBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Who do you see us landing as our 2021 QB signee?
Who would you like to see us sign?
Does offering Millen a scholarship so late hurt our chances to sign him?