What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC ALMOST A Game Thread - Covid Cancelled

A likely unpopular take, but I think playing SDSU is a better realistic opportunity for the Buffs. While we all want to beat USC, I think there is little chance that was going to happen. USC is much stronger than 'furd and ucla. If we can play quality ball, we have a good chance of going 3-0, will continue to gain visibility nationally and we'll gain confidence for the final two. Again, if it plays out, it can only help recruiting. Beating USC would be clearly better, but that's a huge ask.
USC is more talented yes, but what have you seen from them that makes you think they are much stronger than Stanford or UCLA? Especially after how UCLA has played since the game against us.

A likely unpopular take, but I think playing SDSU is a better realistic opportunity for the Buffs. While we all want to beat USC, I think there is little chance that was going to happen. USC is much stronger than 'furd and ucla. If we can play quality ball, we have a good chance of going 3-0, will continue to gain visibility nationally and we'll gain confidence for the final two. Again, if it plays out, it can only help recruiting. Beating USC would be clearly better, but that's a huge ask.

I'm obviously disappointed but it's great that we got a replacement game. It's getting put on the rabbit ears network that pisses me off. And there wasn't supposed to be any games on that joke of a network this year

Last edited:
USC is more talented yes, but what have you seen from them that makes you think they are much stronger than Stanford or UCLA? Especially after how UCLA has played since the game against us.
Well, they find ways to win when they shouldn't. The other two don't. I agree, USC looks weaker than years past, but that doesn't mean they are weak. They haven't lost yet, won 2 on the road. They handled the Utes solidly. UCLA did look pretty decent at Oregon, but again fell short. And like you said, USC has more talent, which leaves more room for errors and still come out on top. I suppose I could see a case where UCLA might give them a run for their money, but no way Stanford would.

SIAP. Does not count towards PAC 12 conference championship but does this count towards bowl eligibility?

SIAP. Does not count towards PAC 12 conference championship but does this count towards bowl eligibility?
The NCAA Division I Council waived all win requirements for bowl eligibility on Wednesday as expected, leaving teams free to play in a bowl game regardless of their record. The decision accepts the recommendation of the Division I Football Oversight Committee. (USA Today)

The NCAA Division I Council waived all win requirements for bowl eligibility on Wednesday as expected, leaving teams free to play in a bowl game regardless of their record. The decision accepts the recommendation of the Division I Football Oversight Committee. (USA Today)
The Pac 12 requires you have a winning record.

Oh. Well, I would take conventional eligibility at this point

This is bull**** that teams who cant get their **** together have no negative consequences for that.
I used to think the same. But some genius on this site pointed out that mandatory forfeiture would incentivize programs to hide cases. Long story short : posts on Allbuffs can actually change people’s minds. 😂

Ok, taking a step back at least I will get to watch the first half of the Iron Bowl and will just have to find an online stream or maybe I can get a free trial on Sling

Guess this little thread needs an updated name, with SDSU inserted at 3:00. Will there be a look a like thread, gotta work on it quickly.

Screw USC

Back