What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC fires Clay Helton

Mentioned it in another thread a couple weeks back but Feldman mentioned Franklin, Campbell and cristobal before the season started for USC. He is very close to cristobal so I don’t know if that is him trying to get his friend a raise or general interest but that is the kind of coach that would get usc back to physically dominating opponents (especially on the offensive line) like they should instead of this stupid air raid ****.

Here's an up and coming coach Mike could hire.

maxresdefault.jpg

Campbell is a phenomenal coach and I would love to have him at CU but is he really the right guy for SC? I’m not sure that his thing is coaching a bunch of 5 star prima donnas.
Exactly. It's a showy, self-promotion job, where the coach is the biggest "star" in the program. Honestly, that's how most elite and aspiring high end CFB programs should be today.

Back