What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC ALMOST A Game Thread - Covid Cancelled

I better prepare myself with a weekend without Buff football. I have to believe if CU were going to play an OOC opponent it would have been announced by now.
I don't see how an OOC game could have been announced before the PAC officially announced they'd even allow OOC games.

To me, that release basically means they have to wait until end of day today to make sure Utah/USC is a go before CU can make any OOC game official.
Yep. I'd be on the phone with Wyoming making a deal and tell them we can't finalize until Friday morning. They are certainly making it seem like they want to play.

Rick George just said no OOC game and we'll focus on USC unless a Pac 12 opponent becomes available. Going forward, if the same situation arises with more time to prepare, CU will look at scheduling OOC>

I took this vid years back at one of the Sackygates....

@buff4bcs1985 attempting a FG on Farrand Field.

@Ruckus in the #1 jersey, and I think @Darth Snow was holding.... @wsp4820 at the top of the steps to the right.

Short and wide left....

🤣 🤣

Hahaha was wondering if someone still had that video, thanks for keeping it and posting it. I would also like to submit a proposal to NCAA that all refs should have beer in hand during games. Video is proof that I can do it. So should they.

My first sackygate! I brought ipa’s!!
awesome anna paquin GIF by Pop TV

Back