What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 3 (Nov 22-28) Games Thread

Oregon is gonna be the team that ****s up the entire P12 by sucking in non con and then finding their groove in conference play making everyone look worse.

**** you Dana.
Honestly thought this year was the best batch of transfers they’ve gotten too! Guerrier, Harmon, and Young. Talent is there.

Hoo Boy. If the strength of the Pac is going to boost our bubble bid, we're going to have to earn it by beating the big boys. Wazzu fell to E. Washington, 76-71, and Winthrop beats the Huskies, 82-74. Utah fell to byu but that's not a bad loss.

And the Beavers fall to 1-6 after dropping one to Penn St. OSU is starting to remind me of the klosterman oral history of the breakup of the big 12, where one of the schools, speaking of ISU, says you know how hard it is to work a cornet into the show every night?

Hoo Boy. If the strength of the Pac is going to boost our bubble bid, we're going to have to earn it by beating the big boys. Wazzu fell to E. Washington, 76-71, and Winthrop beats the Huskies, 82-74. Utah fell to byu but that's not a bad loss.

And the Beavers fall to 1-6 after dropping one to Penn St. OSU is starting to remind me of the klosterman oral history of the breakup of the big 12, where one of the schools, speaking of ISU, says you know how hard it is to work a cornet into the show every night?
I think Utah and WSU will be alright! WSU was playing without Noah Williams (2nd leading scorer and their top wing reserve TJ Bamba due to injury and they should be back shortly. Utah as you mentioned lost to a BYU team that looks pretty legit. I agree I would like to see a few more big non conference wins for the pac! If Arizona can beat Illinois in a few weeks, if ASU can beat Creighton The buffs can pull of a stunner. If Oregon over Baylor. Just need a few of those things to start happening to give us a chance at the tourney if we finish 5th or 6th in conference.

I think Utah and WSU will be alright! WSU was playing without Noah Williams (2nd leading scorer and their top wing reserve TJ Bamba due to injury and they should be back shortly. Utah as you mentioned lost to a BYU team that looks pretty legit. I agree I would like to see a few more big non conference wins for the pac! If Arizona can beat Illinois in a few weeks, if ASU can beat Creighton The buffs can pull of a stunner. If Oregon over Baylor. Just need a few of those things to start happening to give us a chance at the tourney if we finish 5th or 6th in conference.
Given that we're a young, inconsistent, possibly flawed team, I assume some bottom of the standings losses that will hurt the resume. The worse the bottom of the conference does OOC, the more those losses hurt.

Thanks for the Wazzu back story. No faith in ASU at all. Nor is there anything anywhere in the universe to suggest ducks beat Baylor. But I think UofA will handle Illinois and finish top 3 in the PAC.

Back