What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What game was your biggest disappointment as a Buffs fan?

Been quite a few since I've been watching. Disappointing, probably 1994 Nebraska. Most embarrassing, the Big 12 title game against Texas.

A lot of people don't know how disappointed I am that Tom Osborne hid felony weapons for players. It's my opinion that head coaches should have more integrity than interfering in police investigations on behalf of the felons on their team.

I'm still disappointed that we only won by one score the last two ASU games.

I'm also disappointed that our game against Washington was the last we'll play against a Chris Peterson team, and they weren't all that competitive.

Lastly I'm most disappointed that we don't get to crush Husker or CSU dreams to start this season like we did the past two seasons. Fortunately, other teams are teaching them the lessons we would've-- that they're miserable failures.

I was dissappointed that we only beat ND 10-9 in the Orange Bowl in 90. Should have rolled up a mighter score

I'm still pissed that we ran the ball so well on that last drive but then when we got to about the 20 we decided to pass and ended up punting from almost midfield after a couple of sacks and penalties.

....for me it was definitely the 1994 game against ****braska. I was only a freshman in high school at the time (working at a Winn-Dixie bagging groceries as a bag boy,lol-first job), and I was convinced that with Kordell, Rashaan and Westbrook, that the Buffs would DEFINITELY be able to give the ****ers a run for their money, if not win the game outright. I know it was in Lincoln, but I honestly thought the Buffs would win. The fact that it wasn't even close really stunned and disappointed me. I thought that team was loaded and was actually a more talented team than the 1990 National Title team, so their performance that day...I honestly still can't fully understand or explain. If nothing else, the game should have been super close with Mac on the sideline and all of the talent on that team.
NU didn't beat the Buffs; CU's OC Elliot Uzelac did! He was determined to run the ball againt a nine man NU front all day; a front that put NU corners in man coverage against the Buffs' NFL-class WRs. Yet Uzelac refused to pass, worried that Kordell wouldn't be able to find those wide-open WRs. Ric Neuheisal was the QB coach for the Buffs and was going nuts all day, as the WRs were wide open and yet Uzelac refused to even think about calling a pass!

NU didn't beat the Buffs; CU's OC Elliot Uzelac did! He was determined to run the ball againt a nine man NU front all day; a front that put NU corners in man coverage against the Buffs' NFL-class WRs. Yet Uzelac refused to pass, worried that Kordell wouldn't be able to find those wide-open WRs. Ric Neuheisal was the QB coach for the Buffs and was going nuts all day, as the WRs were wide open and yet Uzelac refused to even think about calling a pass!
Dude

Back