What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

who has the edge in stinkoln?

Uh yeah, that was exactly what I meant because I obviously remembered that UCLA is a home game..

I would think that Marcus Mariota would be a better example since Autzen is more similar to Memorial in LIncoln. The best thing to do is to hit Martinez early and often then mix up coverages to stay in his head for the rest of the game. A lot is riding on a QB who hasn't started since his junior year of high school.

I think Martinez will have his moments but he will also make mistakes and it's important that CU's defense takes advantage.

Who has the edge in stinkoln? Clearly the eldest brother...oh wait, are we talking football?

I would think that Marcus Mariota would be a better example since Autzen is more similar to Memorial in LIncoln. The best thing to do is to hit Martinez early and often then mix up coverages to stay in his head for the rest of the game. A lot is riding on a QB who hasn't started since his junior year of high school.

I think Martinez will have his moments but he will also make mistakes and it's important that CU's defense takes advantage.
Was Frost the OC in mariota’s first start? Has this been discussed? Maybe somebody could just Google that for me.

well...if we're going there...

i'll admit i pushed one grandma down the stairs in the 80s...back when it was cool.

raw

Every mother****er in that god forsaken state.

No-one thought though. MM loves to defer to the 2nd half, but this game might be a case where that's not a great idea. That crowd is going to be raucous, and its frankly the one major advantage they've got in this game. Put the offense out there and get a TD on the first drive.

Can we shut the **** up about Marcus Mariota and some dude?

I saw the footage of this kid's spring game showing, and then some footage of Mariota's first spring game as a starter.

Maybe this kid has improved over the summer, but looking at spring games, there's no comparison at all.

time to prep the "marshmello filled nails" and other legendary weapons of destruction.

dear dave, perhaps you didn't apply enough talcum powder to your gigantic chapped ass because it seems to be impacting your thinking. i guess i should not be surprised since the vast majority of fuskers have their heads so far up their own asses and all...

let me be blunt: we don't care what you think. you are ****ty, hypocritical lowlife fans of a dirty program run by evil ****s. i love how you have excuses for all your mendacity and wrongs, yet cling to your collective hallucinations about the "bad CU fan."

you joined a perfect conference for your program-- the fuskers' level of cheating, lying, and criminal activity, coupled with its drooling fanbase and pathetic academics are barely noticed in a conference with institutional pedophilia at at least 2 member schools and rampant cheating at a half dozen others. you deserve each other like satan and sadaam.

eat a giant bag of dead donkey dicks.

As a relative newcomer to this board, I had heard murmurs of the epic @Liver rants on this board. While I've seen some of his posts that gave me a real laugh here and there, I didn't understand the near legendary status he had acquired. I liken this week to an epic resurgence of a hall of famer after a couple down years. This whole week he has caught fire and he's given me several true "LOL" moments. I don't know if anyone on this board has had a better week since I've been on here than Liver has this week. I tip my hat to you sir. Keep it up.

Back