What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who Should be the Next Coach at CU: Poll

Pick your top Three

• Darren Chiaverini

Votes: 51 28.8%
  • Ryan Walters

Votes: 19 10.7%
  • Alex Grinch

Votes: 80 45.2%
  • Eric Bieniemy

Votes: 115 65.0%
  • Jim Levitt

Votes: 17 9.6%
  • Jim McElwain

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Jim Mora

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Derek Mason

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Bryan Harsin

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • Troy Calhoun

Votes: 18 10.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want a defensive minded no **** taking loyal faithful recruiter that can wear a tux or pull off cargo shorts that lives breathes not only football, but CU Black Gold and Silver football and is not afraid of Ralphie and can dance
There’s only one person who can pull off cargo shorts...

Last edited:
one thing with EB, there will be a ton of ongoing publicity for him and the team."scorned by nfl owners for racist reasons - let's see how good a head coach he is" (that will be the theme)

I don't think EB wants anything to do with college coaching. Way toltime consuming compared to pro coaching. Cant imagine he wants anything to do with recruiting. Who would?

Yeah, also people bringing up him blowing up at players in the open practices makes me wonder if he has the temperament to be a successful college head coach in this day and age.

I’m sure he’s better with X’s and O’s but with kids jumping into the transfer portal when they face adversity and complaining about verbal abuse from coaches, I’m not sure if what appears to be his coaching style can work in 2020 in college.

Plus, with Mahomes at QB he has a good chance at getting another SuperBowl and being hired as an NFL head coach in 2021, I’m not even sure how compelling the job here is for him.

Back