What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Why does the CU Athletic Department always struggle financially? What can be done?

We need some kind of positive really bad heading into off-season.
The positive is that we are finally hiring good coaches who have a reputation for recruiting, two of which are coming from the top two programs in the Pac 12, and we will be signing a number of players from the transfer portal over there next few months.

Felt like the right spot for this... Did anyone else get a message today/recently?

Thank you for providing your thoughts on the desired qualities for CU’s next president. I am sharing them with the Board of Regents, which is making the hiring decision. Like you, the board also values the role intercollegiate athletics plays in the life of the university.

Sincerely,

Jeremy Hueth

Vice President, University Counsel and Secretary to the Board of Regents

Felt like the right spot for this... Did anyone else get a message today/recently?

Thank you for providing your thoughts on the desired qualities for CU’s next president. I am sharing them with the Board of Regents, which is making the hiring decision. Like you, the board also values the role intercollegiate athletics plays in the life of the university.

Sincerely,

Jeremy Hueth

Vice President, University Counsel and Secretary to the Board of Regents
I love these job titles. How many ****ing bureaucrats does this school need.

I love these job titles. How many ****ing bureaucrats does this school need.
I'm actually somewhat encouraged you got a response and legitimately encouraged that the response was not canned. I've got no faith in the BOR paying any attention, but Hueth did his job.

Back