What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WSU/ CU banter way too civil, so I'll get this started...

Wow, it took Oregon fans 2-years to start blowing spew that Buff fans have learned in what 8-weeks from sucking bag for over a decade. You guys sound like Mutt fans who refuse to acknowledge decades long sucking.
Some poster here said Leach "looks like a middle aged lesbian". At least he doesn't act like one who just got butt hurt by the election, about 30 times a game like yours does.
Nice herd mascot you have. He and BEVO still sweating it out who is first on a plate at some overpriced chain BBQ joint? Hell, they have to breed that thing with a COW to even be marketable.
Why do folks think skiing is bonus in Boulder when in fact skiing only gets better the further you get away from that poserviller/Kartrashian cesspool of bunny hills you guys call home? Best thing about that area is you have Wyoming and Utah next door.
Boulder is where hirsute, entitled, east coast divas go when they can't get into Cal, but want to stay stoned for 6-plus years on daddy's dime and open up a chai tea dive on the trust fund.
Speaking of Utah, have fun getting your lunch fed to you Saturday by a Utah bred QB.
The 1990's Huskers say hello.
See you ladies Saturday.
For the record, we only sucked for a decade.

Also, I thought cougin' it was part of the WSU identity, and a bit of a source of pride. Something doesn't seem right, here. Probably UW pretending to be WSU.

For the record, we only sucked for a decade.

Also, I thought cougin' it was part of the WSU identity, and a bit of a source of pride. Something doesn't seem right, here. Probably UW pretending to be WSU.

Can they really bash "Mutt" fans when they trail 70-32? I'm no UW fan. In fact, I prefer Wazzu, but wtf? They've lost 6 of the last 7 to UW and 13 of the last 18. This is the run that has them cocky about their rivalry? Holy ****, they've been beat up on worse than I thought.

70-32?

Holy ****.

Good thing they're in the same conference, because that's the **** that makes us want to drop the CSU game. I mean, what's in it for UW?

Wow, it took Oregon fans 2-years to start blowing spew that Buff fans have learned in what 8-weeks from sucking bag for over a decade. You guys sound like Mutt fans who refuse to acknowledge decades long sucking.
Some poster here said Leach "looks like a middle aged lesbian". At least he doesn't act like one who just got butt hurt by the election, about 30 times a game like yours does.
Nice herd mascot you have. He and BEVO still sweating it out who is first on a plate at some overpriced chain BBQ joint? Hell, they have to breed that thing with a COW to even be marketable.
Why do folks think skiing is bonus in Boulder when in fact skiing only gets better the further you get away from that poserviller/Kartrashian cesspool of bunny hills you guys call home? Best thing about that area is you have Wyoming and Utah next door.
Boulder is where hirsute, entitled, east coast divas go when they can't get into Cal, but want to stay stoned for 6-plus years on daddy's dime and open up a chai tea dive on the trust fund.
Speaking of Utah, have fun getting your lunch fed to you Saturday by a Utah bred QB.
See you ladies Saturday.

aren't you the sweetest. Bless your little heart.

aren't you the sweetest. Bless your little heart.
Sweet? I was worried he was going to get up from his Commodore 64 in that alcohol fueled rage, head to the back of the trailer, and start beating on momma. I don't call that sweet.

Last edited:
See you ladies Saturday.

What good is a trust fund if you can't blow it on Boulder weed and the entitled life that comes with it? Are you a poor?

Luke Falk is the type of guy who would enjoy a chai tea dive.

Bummer about the concussion that he suffered last time he faced CU.
Prayers for a hard fought and injury free game.

Did you know CU is 25th in the nation in all time wins? WSU is somewhere around 80th. CU-WSU series might explain all your envy.

See you ladies Saturday.
WannaBeHuskyCoog is right! We are a lot smarter than Oregon fans. I didn't read the rest, assume it acknowledges we're awesome.

See you ladies Saturday.
Fusker alert

I always thought there were a few Wazzu fans who were fans because of some unhappy historical accident, a distant relative who got Shanghaied into attending there, the misfortune of being born in Walla Walla and mistakenly assuming Pullman had a real University, you know, understandable mistakes like that,.

Now I fear I am wrong, perhaps they are all just "special".

12660ec0904cd3e226c9553a465dae0ab9d7a4b77598f2e00a59d36cffba4db9.jpg

See you ladies Saturday.
Glad Buff Surveyor decided to post after all.

So, I guess we're going to treat Rocky Mt. Coug as a real WSU fan, then? I'm still skeptical...

However, I'm interested in his assessment that our fanbase behaves as if we haven't sucked for the last decade. It's my observation that we talk constantly how much we've sucked for the last decade and how good it feels to be 8-2 and playing meaningful games in November.

Anyway, I know it's the trash-talk thread, so I don't expect RM-Coug to follow up, but I'd be interested in understanding how he achieved that conclusion. Maybe some evidence to support his assertions.

Also, I'd point out that CU is more about the entitled California and Texas girls that couldn't get into Cal, but wanted to stay stoned for 6 years, rather than East Coast. To my way of thinking that's an important distinction.

Finally, skiing is great in Utah and Wyoming. But I'm not going to complain about a quick, easy drive to Mary Jane.

See you ladies Saturday.
tumblr_m40yl0L8A01qbk9s5o2_500.jpg

See you ladies Saturday.

C+

Keep working on it!

See you ladies Saturday.
Hot takes!

As has already been mentioned, we sucked for a decade, not decades. You may want to check your record books to count the number of decades for you. Hint, you are going to run out of fingers.

The middle aged lesbian comment? That was a compliment. Treat it like one. I love the guy. Leach had been good for college football. He's been good for the Pac12. And he's been good for a number of wins for us.

You think we are unbearable now, you just wait. You have no idea what you are in for when we take our rightful place on the Pac12 throne.

Hot takes!

As has already been mentioned, we sucked for a decade, not decades. You may want to check your record books to count the number of decades for you. Hint, you are going to run out of fingers.

The middle aged lesbian comment? That was a compliment. Treat it like one. I love the guy. Leach had been good for college football. He's been good for the Pac12. And he's been good for a number of wins for us.

You think we are unbearable now, you just wait. You have no idea what you are in for when we take our rightful place on the Pac12 throne.
Lick my balls, he chose not to add.

The UW fans are a keen bunch of trolls. Very skilled and very likeable. When you two play in the conference championship, make
Sure to head to hardcorehusky and STAY. Even though you won't get along.

Seriously, stop listening to those cuog fans that are here. Only the upiddy west sider cuogs are on this board. The east siders still use flip phones and dial up.

I think WSUs Oline will be right there as the best Oline CU faces, and the CU secondary will be the best WSU faces. The big things outside special teams and turnovers will be our backers choosing wisely against the RPO, and CU getting pressure with 3. If it takes more, that opens up a ton of opportunity.

However this turns out I hope the national media stops saying the pac12 is down because the recent traditional powers aren't in the top 10. This is gonna be another year where the Pac12 wins 7 bowl games. Let's put someone into the CFP.

The UW fans are a keen bunch of trolls. Very skilled and very likeable. When you two play in the conference championship, make
Sure to head to hardcorehusky and STAY. Even though you won't get along.

Seriously, stop listening to those cuog fans that are here. Only the upiddy west sider cuogs are on this board. The east siders still use flip phones and dial up.

I think WSUs Oline will be right there as the best Oline CU faces, and the CU secondary will be the best WSU faces. The big things outside special teams and turnovers will be our backers choosing wisely against the RPO, and CU getting pressure with 3. If it takes more, that opens up a ton of opportunity.

However this turns out I hope the national media stops saying the pac12 is down because the recent traditional powers aren't in the top 10. This is gonna be another year where the Pac12 wins 7 bowl games. Let's put someone into the CFP.
I'm already a member of Hardcore AND Husky. Is hardcorehusky an affiliated site?

this thread has taken a decidedly fusker-esque turn.

hey, most of us are fans of the pirate. he is legitimately a great coach; one of the best in the country. to win in a ****ing hell hole like lubbock is hard. to win in the 9th circle of a ****ing hell hole like pullman is even harder. sure, he looks a little like burrito's grandma and the pirate fetish is, well, odd. but, i have no natural ill will toward either leach or wsu.

dear visiting butt-hurt sensitive coog fans: your team is very good. if it hadn't totally shat the bed against an fcs team and the flagship university, bsu, of your state, the rankings would be markedly different than they are now. i expect an epic game that will likely go back and forth. either team can win this one, for sure.

one semi-related question: if i do venture up to pullman to kill some birds and such, can you introduce me to your sister? i could use someone to get my beers and such after a long day in the field. thanks in advance.

Back