What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Your current feelings on CU football

I was in the neighborhood. Good Luck with Deion Sanders... This could go either way. I suspect not the way you hope.
Owl Jelly GIF

And here come the trolls.
Ok, I've figured you out. You're either 12 or you're 73. You either think a good comeback to the top dog is bragging that your favorite player is on the madden cover (an analogy!) or you do not know what a troll is (not in analogy :( ). Kyle wittingham has nearly a 70% winning percentage and an 11-4 bowl record which is like top 10 all time.... Um, I'm excited as **** for prime but if he gets us to that I will literally name my next child prime time. Step your anti troll game up grandpa

Ok, I've figured you out. You're either 12 or you're 73. You either think a good comeback to the top dog is bragging that your favorite player is on the madden cover (an analogy!) or you do not know what a troll is (not in analogy :( ). Kyle wittingham has nearly a 70% winning percentage and an 11-4 bowl record which is like top 10 all time.... Um, I'm excited as **** for prime but if he gets us to that I will literally name my next child prime time. Step your anti troll game up grandpa
Eh, nevermind. Not even worth it.

Last edited:
Dazed and Confused.

(This Summer, When You're Being Inundated with all of this American Bicentennial, Fourth of July brouhaha — don't forget what you're celebrating, and that's the fact that a bunch of slave-owning aristocratic white males didn't want to pay their taxes.)

edit:
Also this was a response to FM-Buff asking what movie D3H’s post was from
This is what I get for posting on all buffs before 6am on a Saturday.

Last edited:
Dazed and Confused.

(This Summer, When You're Being Inundated with all of this American Bicentennial, Fourth of July brouhaha — don't forget what you're celebrating, and that's the fact that a bunch of slave-owning aristocratic white males didn't want to pay their taxes.)

edit:
Also this was a response to FM-Buff asking what movie D3H’s post was from
This is what I get for posting on all buffs before 6am on a Saturday.
Okay. Thanks. Maybe I’ll check it out.

Back