What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Your current feelings on CU football

So Freaking Effing Excited Kristen Wiig GIF by Saturday Night Live

About an hour ago, I was picking up a few things for dinner at the local Huntington Beach Trader Joe's, wearing my Colorado Football hoodie as I often do when it is a little cold. A stylishly-dressed young man gave me a shout out about the Buffs, and I asked if he is a fan. He said: "I am now." This kinda stuff never used to happen, and I welcome all of the new Band Wagoneers.

About an hour ago, I was picking up a few things for dinner at the local Huntington Beach Trader Joe's, wearing my Colorado Football hoodie as I often do when it is a little cold. A stylishly-dressed young man gave me a shout out about the Buffs, and I asked if he is a fan. He said: "I am now." This kinda stuff never used to happen, and I welcome all of the new Band Wagoneers.
There's a thread that is tailor-made for exactly that event.

At about 6:30 of the latest Well Off Media video, Deion is talking to his daughter about this amazing place near campus that he has to take her to, where you can "walk right up to the mountains." It's gotta be Chatauqua Park, right?

I have not personally been this excited about CU since early 2000s, and frankly I am far more excited now. In the early 2000s we did not know what we had. We had grown used to high level of football. Well, after 2 decades of being a lame duck I appreciate everything now. Last year after our loss to Air Force I was explaining to my Dad how the NIL worked. What a low point, I remember telling my Dad, I don't think CU at the top understands the changing landscape and how to deal with it, I don't think we will ever be relevant again. After decades of losses I just really was approaching the point of apathy.

AND NOW

Everyday is Christmas for me baby!. Every day has new content, new top level recruits, new drama, and we are now THE story of college football.

I will not make the mistake of not appreciating this like I did in early 2000s. Not sure how long the Prime Time period of CU will last but I am going to enjoy every moment of this.

Back