What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CO QB Matt Lynch (Verbal to UCLA)

ESPN upgraded to a 4*. Showing a lot of respect for UCLA talent evaluation.

ESPN obviously has not seen his tape.

b34513f62a0445ce4cabef593d36be28.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching him play against Horizon right now. He has thrown for 2 tds and ran for 1. His WR dropped a 50 yard pass that hit him right in the hands. Much improved from the last time I saw him.

Watching him play against Horizon right now. He has thrown for 2 tds and ran for 1. His WR dropped a 50 yard pass that hit him right in the hands. Much improved from the last time I saw him.
He definitely has the tools, just doesn't have the talent around him. It was a great game. FOR US!

Ended on a Lynch getting sacked for a Safety didn't it? Legacy was winning when it happened, too, right?

Horizon was down a point and drove down to the Legacy 1. On 4th and goal Legacy stopped Horizon and took over on downs. Legacy ran a qb sneak and almost got caught for a safety. The next play Legacy ran option and Lynch was tackled in the in-zone for the safety. Horizon won 22-21.

SIAP but he entered the transfer portal and lists some CU staffers as recent followers

SIAP but he entered the transfer portal and lists some CU staffers as recent followers
That's 10 transfers out of UCLA this year. Shocking number for year 3 under a coach.

Lynch would probably upgrade our TE depth this year.

Well, we just lost Huffman-Dixon...is it as easy as replacing his scholarship slot with Lynch? If so, bring him on!

I was thinking a grad transfer walk-on like the guy we got from Brown. I wouldn't offer a scholarship.
This is the only way I would do it.

We have some big holes and limited scholarship flexibility. Can't tie up spots with guys who don't have a high probability of filling a need.

Walk on
Well, we just lost Huffman-Dixon...is it as easy as replacing his scholarship slot with Lynch? If so, bring him on!

Huffman Dixon’s slot is already taken up in the recruiting class that was just signed, bringing CU to 86. So, we are still one over.

Lynch would have to be a walk on. But that makes a lot of sense for a Colorado native looking at grad school. He could possibly tie that into a grad assistant position in year two.

Back