What's new
  • Are you enjoying this unexpected coaching search as much as the administrators at Allbuffs? Do you too want to get the latest and most tenuous rumors delivered to you? Then consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including Barzil, Barzil 2, and super secret Barzil, along with neat avatars for your user! Also no more annoying ads from absinthe. COOL! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right. Make it happen!

'17 CA QB Tyler Lytle (Signed to COLORADO)

Jeric

Roll Tad
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

Servite H.S. (Anaheim, CA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/tylytle5

Ht: 6'5
Wt: 205
40:

Rivals rating: 3*-5.6rr; #22 QB-P
Scout rating: 3*; #39 QB
ESPN rating: 4*-80 grade; #14 QB-P (#300 overall)
247sports: 3*-85 grade; #36 QB-P

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona State, Baylor, Boston College, California, CSU, Columbia, Cornell, FAU, Fresno State, Harvard, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, LA-Lafayette, Miami, Oregon State, Pittsburgh, Purdue, SDSU, Temple, UNLV, UTSA, Vanderbilt, Washington State, Wyoming, Yale

Last edited by a moderator:

BUFFS14

Servite plays against the toughest teams around. We need some inroads into that Trinity League!

Buffenuf

massive tool
He seems to like ASU but I think we have a chance
Yeah, ASU gets all the 4&5* Cali chicks who are too dumb to get into the Cali schools; one of their advantages. Plus they never bring kids down in the summer when its too hot to even breathe easily.....

Shldr2Shldr

Club Member
Club Member
Not sure if it is just because he has only 1 receiver to throw to, but his release looks very quick. Buffs need a QB like that.

Big Jim

WTF?
Club Member
I think I read Cord is the #1 on their board now.
Why? It is interesting that the two AZ schools haven't offered. Maybe it is an availability issue for CU. Lytle is a very impressive QB with a very impressive offer list.

Duff Man

Club Member
Junta Member
I think I read Cord is the #1 on their board now.
Will be interesting to watch going forward. I think it is telling they offered several quarterbacks this spring, well after Cord had reciprocated interest. Obviously do not want to strike out, but I think they can be somewhat patient as Lytle, Cord, and Garbers all visit. Seems like us and ASU are targeting all of the same QBs this year.

Bufffan68

Club Member
Club Member
From what I've heard, he is or should be our first choice. If ASU, Cal and WSU want this kid...that says a lot IMO.