What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CO QB Dylan McCaffrey (Verbal to Michigan)

Just watched a video on Espn and he has moved from #121 to #25 on espn's top 300 juniors.
I think Dylan will be a great QB. I think he made a big jump from his sophomore year to Junior year and I thought he was great his sophomore year. Do you think his jump has anything to do with Christian doing so well?

Offered by Nebraska last week. Stanford looks to be the team to beat with the family connections. Duke and Michigan could be in the mix.
But you never know.
He is a real talent and will be a factor on which ever team earns his services.

Good luck to him! I think Harbaugh's program will chew up a few kids, but Dylan won't be one of them. He's got great support systems in place on top of pedigree.

**** Michigan.

9-17 -16 ... Make him regret this commitment. I was hoping to find info on Michigan coming to Boulder but it doesn't look that way. Is this years game thanks to Bohns scheduling or the Big10 v. Pac12 agreement?

Mac and the boys "desperately" need a game changer at QB. Is that #1 priority going into this cycle ?

Just drove home and caught the last few minutes of Ed talking about Dylan's commitment to Michigan. First, they, the McCaffery's, agreed that once Dylan committed, that was it. No looking back. The only thing that could change that would be Michigan recruiting another QB. Harbaugh told them Dylan will be his only QB recruit this cycle.

They chose Michigan, he said, because of how great a coach Harbaugh is and how great of a developer of quarterbacks he is. He cited Andrew Luck and said they talked to the Lucks about Harbaugh. Andrew Luck loved playing for Harbaugh.

The other thing I caught, at the very end, was Andy Lindahl, I think he's a CU grad, saying "I'm happy for you guys. I only wish his call to Harbaugh had been the one he made to Mike McCintyre." I assume, earlier, Ed said all the right things about how Dylan first called Mike McCintyre and that he really liked CU, yada yada yada.

9-17 -16 ... Make him regret this commitment. I was hoping to find info on Michigan coming to Boulder but it doesn't look that way. Is this years game thanks to Bohns scheduling or the Big10 v. Pac12 agreement?

Mac and the boys "desperately" need a game changer at QB. Is that #1 priority going into this cycle ?

This game was one of Bohn's paycheck games. Thankfully I think the last of them.

Visiting Michigan for the CU game, that should be disappointing when Miracle 2.0 goes down
I think Steady Eddie has one more son. He owes the Buff's his last born. That is, if we want him.

I think Steady Eddie has one more son. He owes the Buff's his last born. That is, if we want him.

Damn right he owes us! I bought his horseradish sauce... and his mustard!

This bothers me.
I figured it would. I can tolerate the really spicy Russian stuff, but the more mustardy it tastes the more it induces a gag reflex for me. I also don't really like mayo. My condiments of choice are ketchup, bbq sauce, melted cheese, or oil and vinegar depending upon the application. To each his own, though.

I figured it would. I can tolerate the really spicy Russian stuff, but the more mustardy it tastes the more it induces a gag reflex for me. I also don't really like mayo. My condiments of choice are ketchup, bbq sauce, melted cheese, or oil and vinegar depending upon the application. To each his own, though.
Brother?

The first big kerfuffel I had with my ex was over mustard. Schlotsky's drive thru, she blindsided me with "no mustard" on an original - I refused. Ended up driving her back home instead of taking her with to see my family. She would totally freak out if I threatened to touch her with mustard, an actual phobia. Now, I keep mustard nearby like a garlic necklace.

Edit: What's the scoop on the fourth kid?

Last edited:
I believe the 4th kid is named Luke and he's a sophomore at Valor. Right now playing safety.

Back