What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CO QB Dylan McCaffrey (Verbal to Michigan)

I figured it would. I can tolerate the really spicy Russian stuff, but the more mustardy it tastes the more it induces a gag reflex for me. I also don't really like mayo. My condiments of choice are ketchup, bbq sauce, melted cheese, or oil and vinegar depending upon the application. To each his own, though.
tumblr_inline_ob7ozufmQw1tu8ofl_500.gif

Why do we always want another teams 3rd stringer?
I may be mistaken but he’d be close to the highest rated qb we’ve ever had. Not to mention he’s from Colorado and his name alone brings national attention to the program. Then there’s the issue of having a very unproven and thin depth chart at the position. You’re a clown if you don’t think he’s worth taking a gamble on.

I may be mistaken but he’d be close to the highest rated qb we’ve ever had. Not to mention he’s from Colorado and his name alone brings national attention to the program. Then there’s the issue of having a very unproven and thin depth chart at the position. You’re a clown if you don’t think he’s worth taking a gamble on.
Sounds a lot like how we talked about that kid we got from Texas back in...2013? Connor Wood?

High school ranking don't mean jack squat. He's 3rd string because he's not as advertised.

Sounds a lot like how we talked about that kid we got from Texas back in...2013? Connor Wood?

High school ranking don't mean jack squat. He's 3rd string because he's not as advertised.
Didn’t pan out but absolutely worth the risk unless you’re depth chart is set. Ours isn’t. We take that chance 100/100

So 4 guys who played behind other 1st rounders is your example? Dude couldn't beat out Shea Patterson.
Without even looking burrow couldn’t beat out car sale Jones, jtBarrett or Braxton Miller. Only one even drafted, and not high. Mayfield couldn’t beat out Davis Webb, again not drafted high.

Without even looking burrow couldn’t beat out car sale Jones, jtBarrett or Braxton Miller. Only one even drafted, and not high. Mayfield couldn’t beat out Davis Webb, again not drafted high.
Burrow transferred because it was clear Haskins was the guy going forward.

Mayfield left because of wild mismanagement of the position by Kliff, plus a guy named Pat Mahomes was on his way...or red shirting. Can't remember.

I’ll take him in Boulder any day. Ed has history with Karl Dorell so maybe we can finally land our first Mccaffrey!

I gotta think UNC would be the leader in the clubhouse RN for him because of his dad and the fact that the entire FCS season is now in the spring and staying there.

Why do we always want another teams head case?
fify

No question he is a gifted athlete, normally I'd take a guy with his talents in a minute.

For a team trying to figure out how to win again the last thing they need is a me first attitude. There is no guarantee he would beat out Lewis and that family doesn't take well to not getting things their way.

Christian was a good enough college player that he was featured at Stanford but the rest of the family acts in ways that you have to wonder if they are worth it.

I love reading old threads. I enjoyed reading comments that it seems like it won’t take Harbaugh long to get things going at Michigan (a lot of folks still waiting); that the McCaffrey family owes CU one of their four sons (we got none, the last going to the bugeaters); and Buffnik buying a lot of Ed’s horseradish sauce (we all still have the bitter taste in our mouths).

Back