What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX WR K.D. Nixon (Signed to COLORADO)

Great news here. He can help in quite a few ways, hope punt return is one of them. Actually the return game as a whole.

giphy.gif

I want to see this guy moved all around the formation including fly sweeps. Could be a great dimension to our offense with how we use our read/option plays. His speed could make that play lethal.

I want to see this guy moved all around the formation including fly sweeps. Could be a great dimension to our offense with how we use our read/option plays. His speed could make that play lethal.
Just look at TTU and how they used Jakeem Grant. Similar size, build, and speed. Chev will know exactly what to do to get him involved in our offense.

I would hope that they are not fallowed!

upload_2017-1-20_10-29-36.png

Glad they are following each other though. Couple of guys who could change the offense in completely different ways.

Nixon is a guy who could force defenses to worry about him as a home run threat no matter where he lines up. Bennett could be one of those RBs who forces defenses to play up to keep him from dominating the flow of a game.

Put the two together and defenses have to pick which danger they risk beating them.

I'm not going to lie...I thought he was kinda of small and scrawny from the few photos I've seen. He's very built!
Surprised you'd thought that. 5'6" 180 is always going to look stout was ****. Watching his film shows how thick he is.

Put him at running back! Now!

Surprised you'd thought that. 5'6" 180 is always going to look stout was ****. Watching his film shows how thick he is.

True. I don't think I noticed his weight tbh and I'm not sure I've seen much video (maybe a few months ago.) Either way he looks bigger than I thought, which is a good thing. He's ready to play, he doesn't need to gain size and weight.

I don't think we will see him at RB but I do expect to see plays with him lining up like a slot or a WB and getting the ball. Also want to see him on the bubble screen. Could even see him on a deeper end around that turns into an option with him as the pitch man.

Get him the ball in open space and let him do his thing. He's small enough to hide behind linemen or get lost in traffic but strong enough to run through arm tackles then to run away from tackles once he gets that step.

Back