What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX WR K.D. Nixon (Signed to COLORADO)

Good move, need the extra year to improve his draft stock. No guarantee he will get playing time at CU next year.
I like the kid. He seems fun, bright, positive, and well spoken. He may have a future in media, I’m not sure how far he can go in the NFL.

I think it’s a great move for him to transfer. We are well stocked with young receivers who far out pace him.

Both Rice and Shenault look like the real deal... if we can somehow get the light bulb to turn on for Arias...

I like the kid. He seems fun, bright, positive, and well spoken. He may have a future in media, I’m not sure how far he can go in the NFL.

I think it’s a great move for him to transfer. We are well stocked with young receivers who far out pace him.

Both Rice and Shenault look like the real deal... if we can somehow get the light bulb to turn on for Arias...
We have talent in the WR group I would rather not see Arias on the field.

The "light bulb" for Arias is simply catching the damn ball. He's by far the most superior athlete we have at wide receiver. That's not discrediting Rice or Shenault or anyone else. Arias is just an elite athlete. He just has stone hands.

The "light bulb" for Arias is simply catching the damn ball. He's by far the most superior athlete we have at wide receiver. That's not discrediting Rice or Shenault or anyone else. Arias is just an elite athlete. He just has stone hands.
Hands and situational awareness, which I think are two sides of the same things: Focus and commitment to improving. He’s worth working with. High bar if he can get his head in the moment.

If KD is serious about wanting to be in the NFL, then this is definitely the right move. He had some great moments at CU and the flea flicker against Nebraska should be remembered as one of the best plays, if not the best play, in recent program history. I think he has some fantastic strengths as receiver, but there seems to be a lack of synergy with what CU tries to do. Here's to hoping he finds a rhythm somewhere else and gets that NFL shot!

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

I wonder if Viska is funding his tuition? I wish him well but don't see how he'd get a scholarship at SC

Back