What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

'18 TNFR RB Travon McMillan (VERBAL to COLORADO)

giphy.gif

Does anyone else worry that he didn’t sign?
Didn't sign what? I'm not sure the coaches care about that after 2 years ago with Webb. Those non-binding financial aid agreements are pretty much ceremonial.

I think this is a big pick up for us. He has experience and a good RB plus he can help teach the young ones. I could see him getting 1500+ yards this year. I would like to see a couple of these young road grader OL step up and run the ball.

I think this is a big pick up for us. He has experience and a good RB plus he can help teach the young ones. I could see him getting 1500+ yards this year. I would like to see a couple of these young road grader OL step up and run the ball.

1500+ yards would put him in top 10 in yardage gained plus it would give him more yards than Lindsey had this year. If he gets that many yards, we got an absolute steal. I think he is capable, but would prefer to see some carries go to another back as well.

1500+ yards would put him in top 10 in yardage gained plus it would give him more yards than Lindsey had this year. If he gets that many yards, we got an absolute steal. I think he is capable, but would prefer to see some carries go to another back as well.
Lindsey had just a touch under 1500 and there were a few low rushing games with one big blowout game. Plus he did it behind that OL. I think with an improved OL and more consistent rushing attack IMO I think 1500 is reachable plus giving the young ones some attempts. I would like to see some of the QB runs go to others.

Should be a pretty awesome combo using McMillan's power, Nixon's speed and Montez on those motion sweep read option plays.

I think he'll finish around 1000 because the coaches will give carries to a few other guys. Hopefully Bisharat doesn't get any of those.

Back