What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

'18 TNFR RB Travon McMillan (VERBAL to COLORADO)

Since you are not citing any sources, can I assume that Joe and MM are on close speaking terms?

Can I assume you were passing him the grad transfers you found?
giphy.gif

Enrollment means jack **** btw.
Until he actually attends.....
Arguably the best option is finally on campus. Travon McMillian, a graduate transfer from Virginia Tech, has enrolled at CU and is eager to help the Buffs.

"I'm excited about Travon," MacIntyre said. "He was running in workouts (Wednesday) morning and looked good ... and ready to roll. It seems like everything is going well for him.”
Coach Mac

Last edited:
“Arguably the best option is finally on campus. Travon McMillian, a graduate transfer from Virginia Tech, has enrolled at CU and is eager to help the Buffs.

"I'm excited about Travon," MacIntyre said. "He was running in workouts (Wednesday) morning and looked good ... and ready to roll. It seems like everything is going well for him.”
Coach Mac
I think a McMillian, Fontenot, Bisharat and hopefully Smith backfield is going to be really good this year. Might be the deepest backfield they've had in a long time.

I did not remember that all four of those guys were on the same roster. Makes me all nostalgic.
Cortlen Johnson started in the 62-36 game. Chris Brown was the third back to go into the game that day.

Reactions: wip
Cortlen was one of the more underrated backs I've seen play at CU. He was a versatile player. Hoping we see that from Travon this year.

As I recall, they each got worn out because of all the extremely long runs.

That was when we had a real, awesome OL, especially the right side. I remember calling them out. There was talk about the same play being called and the hole was always there.

Back