What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CA OLB Henry To'oto'o (Signed to Tennessee)

Very little chance. Believe he has a few visits to take.
ex0rqf4.jpg

The vols seriously out recruited their suckiness.
They always do. Having lived in TN for 3 years on and off I can say that their fan base comes out in droves for games , even cupcake teams. They make games at boulder seem like spring picnics....

Pretty sure the ability to limit transfer destinations is a relic.
It is but in the coaching world, rumor has it that Scott Frost (aka douchenozzle) has gotten around that by giving horrible reports on players that leave the fuskers.

Standard protocol with transfers is the second to last step before signing, the new team coach will call the old team coach and ask how the player is behavior, academics, mentality wise etc. and most coaches are upfront and honest. Frost has been giving false and poor reviews of players since he got there. Example A) JD Spielman who was basically expected to go to Minnesota after leaving. Only one player since he's been there has transferred interconference and it was Vedral who came with him from UCF. Coincidence? Doubt it.

It is but in the coaching world, rumor has it that Scott Frost (aka douchenozzle) has gotten around that by giving horrible reports on players that leave the ****ers.

Standard protocol with transfers is the second to last step before signing, the new team coach will call the old team coach and ask how the player is behavior, academics, mentality wise etc. and most coaches are upfront and honest. Frost has been giving false and poor reviews of players since he got there. Example A) JD Spielman who was basically expected to go to Minnesota after leaving. Only one player since he's been there has transferred interconference and it was Vedral who came with him from UCF. Coincidence? Doubt it.
There is no level of slime that I would put past Frosty. He also strikes me as one of those who takes any kind of rejection very personally.

I can see him trashing anyone who leaves his program just out of spite. This despite his willingness to toss players under the bus and to repeatedly question their effort, character, etc.

At some point other coaches will simply stop listening to him.

Back