What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

cubuffs 1989 And 1990 Still Most Successful Stretch In Buffs Football History

RSSBot

News Junkie
Darian Hagan

Without question, they comprise the most successful two-year stretch in Colorado Buffaloes football history: the 1989 and 1990 seasons.

Continue reading...

I began attending CU in the fall of 1989 and graduated in the spring of 1992. My future wife was in my class. As a native New Yorker and graduate of an Ivy League university (OK, it was Penn, but it still counts) she had about zero football knowledge. Over those three greatest seasons of Buffalo football, we (she and I and our law school friends) attended most games--including that ****ing freezing night where we tied the corn. She only witnessed one loss during those years (Baylor and J.J. Joe, WTF?)

After we graduated and moved to NYC, her connection with football basically ended. Except for the last 30 years she wanders into the room while I'm watching the Buffs and is constantly surprised that we are losing. :cry:

Back