What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 AZ WDE Jason Harris (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Greg Rousseau, DE for Miami, was 6’6” 222 lbs as a Senior in high school and was the ACC defensive ROY this year as a RS Freshman. He is now 6’6” 251.

I feel like that’s likely the trajectory that Harris has. Immediate impact player as a true freshman, if needed, but will be an absolute beast after spending one season in the weight room.
If he can get anywhere near 250 and not lose explosiveness look out. He will be a handful day 1.

An article on his upcoming commitment - https://247sports.com/Article/Four-...258913/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

"
Gilbert (Ariz.) Higley defensive lineman Jason Harris is just days away from making his college commitment at the Under Armour All-American Game.

Harris is one of the nation’s top defensive end prospects and is currently rated the No. 185 prospect in the 247Sports Composite. He has always been a standout two-sport standout and is a highly rated basketball player as well but said the plan is to focus solely on football in college.

Despite an announcement date set, Harris said he still hasn’t made a final decision yet.

“I’m still thinking it through,” Harris said. “It’s a tough decision, a big decision but at the end of the day, I just have to follow my heart and do what I think is best for me.”

Harris took all five official visits, checking out Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Texas A&M and UCLA.
"
(The rest of the article gives his impression of the 5 schools he visited.)

I thought some other article said he signed a few weeks ago, was waiting to officially announce?

Another crystal ball for Mr. Harris to CU from Brian Dohn who is at the Under Armour festivities in Orlando this week. Announcement is quickly approaching. All these analysts can't be wrong can they?

Indiana insider Matt Weaver has joined the party and given Mr. Harris a crystal ball to the Buffs. All that's left now is the official announcement.

Well, that and actually signing the LOI, clearing admissions, enrolling, staying healthy, and contributing on the field.
giphy.gif

Mr. Harris has just picked up a couple of more crystal balls to CU. That's 15 in all if you're having trouble keeping track.
15 of 16, and the 1 for Zona is from a guy who is 60% all time. So I'm tossing the outlier and saying it's 100% to CU. Of course, all we ever truly needed was Adam's prediction.

As frustrating as it is to wait a lot of kids watch those all-America games. Having a kid pick CU on the broadcast is one more indicator to future kids that MT has something happening in Boulder. If it gets us the attention of some higher end recruits then I am all in favor.

And Harris gets to do this one time in his life. If doing it this way is fun for him more power to him, enjoy it when you can.

Back