What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 AZ WDE Jason Harris (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Sure. Callier and Tchangam seemed like great kids who worked hard, but they aren't in the same hemisphere as Harris. You get Harris in any way you can. For his first year, that is probably on situations you know they will be passing. He is that special.
I never said they had anywhere close to the potential that Harris does. It’s not even close. But early last year, those two guys only provided one kind of skill to this defense, and that was to allegedly rush the passer. Even though they were two of our best pass rushers, they barely played for that reason....even when we were getting zero pressure on the opposing QB. Callier “transferred”, and Tchangam only played more as he got better against the run. The statement you’re responding to was me simply saying that I don’t know how much Harris will play next year for that reason, unless he really is an insane pass rusher fresh out of the box. Despite his high school stats, I don’t see that directly transferring to college unless he physically matures a fair bit between now and next year. That’s hard to do when your 6’7”....but it could happen. It’s undeniable that this kid is going to be insanely good once he does physically mature though.

Last edited:
I never said they had anywhere close to the potential that Harris does. It’s not even close. But early last year, those two guys only provided one kind of skill to this defense, and that was to allegedly rush the passer. Even though they were two of our best pass rushers, they barely played for that reason....even when we were getting zero pressure on the opposing QB. Callier “transferred”, and Tchangam only played more as he got better against the run. The statement your responding to was me simply saying that I don’t know how much Harris will play next year for that reason, unless he really is an insane pass rusher fresh out of the box. Despite his high school stats, I don’t see that directly transferring to college unless he physically matures a fair bit between now and next year. That’s hard to do when your 6’7”....but it could happen. It’s undeniable that this kid is going to be insanely good once he does physically mature though.
He is an elite pass rusher and no one on the roster is close to what he can do on the edge, plain and simple.

He is an elite pass rusher and no one on the roster is close to what he can do on the edge, plain and simple.
He will be. I never said our current roster. Although Lang is better against a college Tackle right now.

5DE74C5B-47A7-4F4C-B1E3-7D534E9184A7.jpeg
and ANOTHER!!

giphy.gif

Even if he signs today there won't be an announcement until Jan 2.

You might see some clues such as either Indiana or fUCLA trying to use the spot that they were keeping open for Harris to sign someone else.

Back