What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 AZ WR Brenden Rice (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Ha what a joke. Kid was just posting about the Buffs yesterday and today he's all on Michigan on Twitter.
I guess my twitter broken, no account so I don't see the latest? Last Michigan comment I see is Nov 26 laughing at (with?) their fans.

I'm surprised Michigan has a room for another receiver. Their class is near or already full (24 commits, and they signed 26 last year). Does Michigan potentially use their last scollie on a receiver when they already have 2 committed who rank higher?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-19440-1369849902-2.gif

Kids these days... No sense of commitment. Change of mind is one thing. But they flip decisions on weekly and daily basis - it can't be fun being a HC in today's recruiting environment.

Kids these days... No sense of commitment. Change of mind is one thing. But they flip decisions on weekly and daily basis - it can't be fun being a HC in today's recruiting environment.
It is what it is. No one here is crying in his beer because Harris is no longer committed to Arizona and Alfano decided to transfer from Alabama. This is the game.

Chev needs to earn his coffee this week and keep Rice in the fold.

Its not even fun being a fan, unfortunately it’s ruining my appreciation of the game.

It is what it is. No one here is crying in his beer because Harris is no longer committed to Arizona and Alfano decided to transfer from Alabama. This is the game.

Chev needs to earn his coffee this week and keep Rice in the fold.

On the 2nd one lol oh they are crying. They still hound him on Instagram and Twitter about that. Far more than us here commenting about how it sucks to watch this.

Back