What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 CO OT Reece Atteberry (Signed to Michigan)

Well, the record speaks for itself. 18-10 over the last 28 games is a clear trend down, haven’t done well against tOSU, MSU or bowls, and never won a conference championship. Harbaugh’s act wears thin everywhere he’s gone, including as a player decades ago. My brother is a Michigan Alum and anecdotally, I can tell you that he and his friends aren’t happy with the results. The fanbase is definitely polarized in their opinions at this point.

This year is a big year for them. Lots of publications have Michigan as a top five team. Their schedule is really favorable this year, with most of their toughest games at home in the big house. Urban is gone. Could be a great year.

On the flip side, Harbaugh is retooling the offense to bring in modern RPO concepts, and he hired a new OC (his sixth in six seasons). Sometimes that works out and sometimes it’s brings disaster. Defense lost a ton of starters from last year. We’ll see.
They went 10-2 last year and their only losses were to 2 top 5 teams (I understand they were rivalry games so it hurts). I wouldn't take a bowl game that seriously in the evaluation of the year, we all know how deflated teams can be after losing out on a playoff spot.

Michigan would also owe him around $28 million if they decided to fire him after this year. I know that school has a ton of money, alumni support, fan support, etc. but that is still a crazy amount of money for a guy who will likely coach a top 10 team this year.

They went 10-2 last year and their only losses were to 2 top 5 teams (I understand they were rivalry games so it hurts). I wouldn't take a bowl game that seriously in the evaluation of the year, we all know how deflated teams can be after losing out on a playoff spot.

Michigan would also owe him around $28 million if they decided to fire him after this year. I know that school has a ton of money, alumni support, fan support, etc. but that is still a crazy amount of money for a guy who will likely coach a top 10 team this year.

All fair points. I think the record last year was very Barnett-like, feasting on lesser opponents. If Harbaugh does well this year, everyone can come back and laugh at me. Wouldn’t be the first time.

All fair points. I think the record last year was very Barnett-like, feasting on lesser opponents. If Harbaugh does well this year, everyone can come back and laugh at me. Wouldn’t be the first time.
:ROFLMAO:

Dropped a ton after he started being considered more likely to play C or G than T. Now a 3* everywhere.

Similar situation to where we stand with Kole Taylor-We can flip Atteberry if Michigan doesn't win the Big 10 like most people outside of Nebraska think they will and if we make it back to the postseason.

Similar situation to where we stand with Kole Taylor-We can flip Atteberry if Michigan doesn't win the Big 10 like most people outside of Nebraska think they will and if we make it back to the postseason.
Eh, Atteberry has never really considered CU and CU isn’t taking anymore OL, anyways, unless they decide on a BPA take there.

Back