What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 JC SDE Julius Coates (Signed to Arkansas)

Obviously still very raw, but I am impressed with how quickly he is picking up some of the nuance of DL. Very long kid....he could be a very good one when it's all said and done. His uptick in play also helps explain the sudden surge in offers. Really hoping we can hold on to this one.

I’d hate to lose him. Especially to those guys. But I always look at a guy leaving as an opportunity. Maybe that dulls the pain. 🤣

He's a back up at whatever power 5 he goes to. I hope he sticks, would love to have him. good luck to the young man and to his future.
Has a very high ceiling. Would expect him to be a versatile guy and get plenty of PT along with Alfano, and Lang (even potentially at same time in certain areas). Brings a bit more explosiveness that we lack this year. Can play either side, and even drop on blitz packages.

you think he'd come in here and start lol
I already said he most likely wouldn't if Alfano can play right away. See above.

Also you didn't say he wouldn't start here. You said any power 5 program. I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion.

Last edited:
He's raw and will need time to develop into a starter, I didn't mean for it to sound as never. Poor wording on my part. Hope he stays with the Buffs

Back