What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Official Uniform Thread.

I really hope they don't wear the black helmets. I'm afraid they will.

I really do not like the gloss black helmets. With the materials in our jersey's the helmets really need to go to matte black. I hope that is one change Nike does make for next season. Also I have heard the players decide the helmet colors prior to the games now, so we will see what they choose.

[video=youtube;dEUS3D6_9ho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEUS3D6_9ho#t=14[/video]

I really do not like the gloss black helmets. With the materials in our jersey's the helmets really need to go to matte black. I hope that is one change Nike does make for next season. Also I have heard the players decide the helmet colors prior to the games now, so we will see what they choose.

And solid gold buffalo on the side

Seriously, how dumb is that ranking "list"? The top 20 haven't had much in the way of uniform changes in the past 20+ years.

BSZLvdLCYAAGwzU.jpg

tabapa7a.jpg

Talk about living in the past. 63 stands for the year they won the natty.

Are they all wearing "63" on their helmets or is that for the player who wears #63?

If that represents the player's uniform number, the helmets are pretty slick. If EVERYONE has a 63 on their helmets I'm going to piss myself laughing.

Has to be everyone has the 63. Marks 50 year anniversary of them winning that championship. Put it on the jerseys you dumbasses.

63 marks the number of conference championships aTm unearthed after joining the SEC. Texas just wanted to remind everyone.

Since when is Silver or Black a Gator color? Weird combination that doesn't make much sense.

Love the matte black though. That is what I want for our alternates.

Not that it's even a possibility, but what would you think if we had that style helmet with the matte black and then a gold strip down the middle? Just thinking out loud.

Not that it's even a possibility, but what would you think if we had that style helmet with the matte black and then a gold strip down the middle? Just thinking out loud.

Its not out of the realm of possibility with nike. I could see it, with them moving the logo to the back of the helmet. Might be a cool alternate. But only an alternate for one game.

Are they all wearing "63" on their helmets or is that for the player who wears #63?

If that represents the player's uniform number, the helmets are pretty slick. If EVERYONE has a 63 on their helmets I'm going to piss myself laughing.

Has to be everyone has the 63. Marks 50 year anniversary of them winning that championship. Put it on the jerseys you dumbasses.

It's player uniform numbers, you dumbasses. :rofl:They are doing it to honor the 63 team, but each helmet has the player's number.

I love this. Uniform numbers on helmets for the win.

1179051000.jpg

Old Dominion's new look. First football season ever was 2009, now they're already transitioning to FBS and Conference USA. Building new stadium. Sit in talent hotbed. Look out.

Back