What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Official Uniform Thread.

I am sensing a pattern.

Propose new CU uniforms to all buffs. If majority of old ****ers on site hate them...we have a winner. Young players and recruits will love them

I must have missed the video of Liberace in shoulder pads and a helmet, but you do have a more extensive collection.
I love me some Libs! If you think Liberace didn't wear shoulder pads, you got another thing coming. I don't remember him ever wearing a helmet, but that's kind of my point. No?

Reactions: aik
The helmets looked like a hot mess on TV, but I don't suppose they really care about what it looked like on TV for one game against UTEP.

If you're talking about Oregon State, yes. That was hideous.
13698186-essay.jpg

The photo actually makes them look quite a lot better than they do on TV. Those helmets looked like **** on TV.

I am as patriotic as the next guy but I dont really get the whole American flag thing. It makes sense for the service academies but not really everyone else. Did UTEP have a Mexican flag on their logo?

Why would Northwestern do that?

I agree that it makes sense for the service academies, but after that....

I even get that TAMU could do it and find 100 alumni that would buy the helmets and think they're cool.

Where in hell is Northwestern going to find enough people within their alumni and fanbase to buy those helmets?

Back