What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Official Uniform Thread

This looks great, especially how they painted the walls gold (assuming it's not just the lighting in this picture)

BxcHBYIIIAARwLP.jpg

Oops, wrong thread.

I can't delete them...

Attachments

• BxcJ60ZIEAASpBf.jpg
    BxcJ60ZIEAASpBf.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 145
  • BxcE4_VIYAEozgL.jpg
    BxcE4_VIYAEozgL.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Sweet

10672219_10152872731007985_8462940283169189888_n.jpg

It's weird how the flash makes them look more dark grey than black, but I believe that is matte black finish - and I love it!

Wish the matte black could be uniform with just a silver buffalo outline and CU. Shiny black logo sticker look still prevents maximum coolness for me.

Yeah, I like this one, the Buffalo stands out more. Of course matte is cool:

ColoradoBlackMSPD.png

Yea I don't get why this helmet wasn't more popular. Standard helmet design with actual school colors.

I know what you mean by this, since CU has worn black more often than not for the past 55 years or so (sky blue? *shudder*) ... but I'm sure you realize that it is not an "official" school color. In fact, now that virtually every school utilizes black in some of their alternative unis (even though black is NOT one of their official colors), I think the black has lost its panache for us.

I'd like to see us eschew the black since it has become so commonplace (except for wearing occasional throwback unis harking back to the glory days of the late 80s to 2002 or so) and wear our actual colors. Silver (or grey) jerseys with gold numerals, gold or silver pants, and gold helmets.

I know what you mean by this, since CU has worn black more often than not for the past 55 years or so (sky blue? *shudder*) ... but I'm sure you realize that it is not an "official" school color. In fact, now that virtually every school utilizes black in some of their alternative unis (even though black is NOT one of their official colors), I think the black has lost its panache for us.

I'd like to see us eschew the black since it has become so commonplace (except for wearing occasional throwback unis harking back to the glory days of the late 80s to 2002 or so) and wear our actual colors. Silver (or grey) jerseys with gold numerals, gold or silver pants, and gold helmets.

Boooooooo! :smile2:

Sorry, but I don't like the black logo on black helmet. I think the matte black with a glossy gold buffalo, or even silver buffalo, would look much better. In the stands, all you could see was a plain, black helmet with no logo.

Back