What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Official Uniform Thread

Sorry, but I don't like the black logo on black helmet. I think the matte black with a glossy gold buffalo, or even silver buffalo, would look much better. In the stands, all you could see was a plain, black helmet with no logo.
I agree with you in the stands you couldn't see the logo, but I was getting texts from friends that were watching the game on TV that go to different schools at how sick the helmets were. They looked awesome on TV and recruits are watching the game on TV and this type of stuff excites them more than it probably should.

The helmets didn't look great from the stands but amazing when looking at the video screens.

Sorry, but I don't like the black logo on black helmet. I think the matte black with a glossy gold buffalo, or even silver buffalo, would look much better. In the stands, all you could see was a plain, black helmet with no logo.

Exactly :thumbsup:. A metallic gold/silver logo would really pop.

The matt black with a silver buffalo with a splash of gold or gold with a splash of silver would look fabulous.

c65126fde7e21f653e532554a4a1a5ef.jpg

I want to see a throw back uniform with the new italic CU instead of the blocky old font. Maybe a silver/anthracite jersey, black numbers? Same for pants and gold accents through out. Get it done nike.

c65126fde7e21f653e532554a4a1a5ef.jpg

I want to see a throw back uniform with the new italic CU instead of the blocky old font. Maybe a silver/anthracite jersey, black numbers? Same for pants and gold accents through out. Get it done nike.

That one above looks familiar.
The black helmets looked good on the TV screen. There are a lot of good things that can be done with silver and gold, and the long time sport color, black. Anything but the all white long underwear.

Watching the replay of the game on ESPN U, the helmets look much better on TV then they did at the stadium. The close ups show the buff logo much more than you could see at Folsom.

That one above looks familiar.
The black helmets looked good on the TV screen. There are a lot of good things that can be done with silver and gold, and the long time sport color, black. Anything but the all white long underwear.
The stormtrooper look is sick

No. We'd look a lot more c3po. Jesus.

Dude. if you don't like this discussion, why do you insert yourself into it? We all know you hate uniform changes. They are going to happen though. Welcome to the modern age of college football.

The stormtrooper look is a term for all white with black accents. Which, wait for it, we have.

Dude. if you don't like this discussion, why do you insert yourself into it? We all know you hate uniform changes. They are going to happen though. Welcome to the modern age of college football.

The stormtrooper look is a term for all white with black accents. Which, wait for it, we have.

If I was acting like a middle school girl, I want want somebody to tell me.

Back