What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

2018 Pac-12 Recruiting Thread

Scout's #2 QB for '18 committed to USC last February. Currently on a visit to Georgia. Something to keep an eye on.

Edit: could a mod move this thread into the current recruiting season area?:)

Last edited:

Scout's #2 QB for '18 committed to USC last February. Currently on a visit to Georgia. Something to keep an eye on.

Edit: could a mod move this thread into the current recruiting season area?:)

Did he really trademark M A T T Y I C E?

Oregon State going the 2 QB route this class as well. It sounds like Oregon State is looking pretty good defensively and at skill positions but Gary Anderson has voiced his frustrations with his QBs there.

Sounds like Oregon had a huge recruiting weekend, and sounds like UCLA picked up some good players as well.

And it will get overshadowed, but Cal picked up three good players this weekend (Craig, Tattersall, and Chigozie Anusiem).

Sounds like 4* DE Cameron Latu will be committing tomorrow, likely deciding between Alabama or staying home and committing to Utah.

He tweeted that he was going to shock the world with his commitment fwiw. Would be a major recruiting win for them.

Do you think Saban just got bored one day and said, you know instead of recruiting these predator looking guys I'm just gonna start going after a bunch of poly kids, shake things up a little bit.

Justin Fields commits to Georgia. Not sure where USC will go for a QB now.
Highest rated guys not committed to a blue blood and some blue blood commits will be the USC board now. They’ll get a dude.

I don’t see how Fields is rated higher than Trevor Lawrence on Scout. Even in their evaluations of both players, they list strength after strength for Lawrence while listing a number of things Fields needs to improve on.

Not sure how to do these recruiting profiles? but here is a guy we need to look into - CB Reggie Ellis from Aldine Davis HS.
another good looking prospect is RB Zachary Evans North Shore HS.

Last edited:
How many scholarships do other schools in the conference have open this go around. Seems like several schools have a small number of commitments to date. USC has about 10 and I read somewhere they have 14 more slots open.

I'm not sure how the Willie Taggart Era at Oregon is going to end up, but their recruiting right now is lights out.

I'm not sure how the Willie Taggart Era at Oregon is going to end up, but their recruiting right now is lights out.
Oregon could be a good example of why recruiting is so important - they have a ton of talent so if Taggart ends up being a solid coach they'll turn around real quick. They won't go through the decade long rebuild that we did. Recruiting is the life blood and often determines how successful your next coach will be.

Oregon could be a good example of why recruiting is so important - they have a ton of talent so if Taggart ends up being a solid coach they'll turn around real quick. They won't go through the decade long rebuild that we did. Recruiting is the life blood and often determines how successful your next coach will be.
A little charisma goes a long way when the "O" and the "swoosh" are so popular with teenagers.

That and a mother lode of shinny stuff.
Shiny shinny stuff.
1514543-bionic-legs-i-limbs-and-other-super-human-prostheses-youll-envy-panoramic.jpg

Back