What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

2018 Pac-12 Recruiting Thread

Corral flips again. He's already changed high schools under controversy and now he's flipped from USC to Florida to Ole Miss. This kid has head case written all over him. But he put the lock emoji on this commitment tweet, so you know this one's for real for real.

I see that USC has 9 commits and Stanford has 12. Is this a low signing year for them, or are they in on kids who won't choose until Feb?

Stanford is always extremely low. Cannot sign JUCOs or enroll players early.

USC is banking on a big January.

Stanford is always extremely low. Cannot sign JUCOs or enroll players early.

USC is banking on a big January.

I'm starting to think that the early vs late signing periods in football are going to start looking a lot like they do for basketball. In hoops, the blue chip programs wait to do a lot of their signing in the late period once they know how many early draft entrees they have. And many of the blue chip recruits wait to make a commitment until they know if those programs have spots for them.

Anyone know anything on Borghi? Is it just Stanford and Wazzu, or are we also trying to still get in play?

Fwiw - I'm scared that he's going to torture the league for years....maybe not CMac level, but only because that's such a high bar to reach, not due to lack of potential.

Anyone know anything on Borghi? Is it just Stanford and Wazzu, or are we also trying to still get in play?

Fwiw - I'm scared that he's going to torture the league for years....maybe not CMac level, but only because that's such a high bar to reach, not due to lack of potential.
I think this Borghi is a beast. Would be a killer from the slot, backfield and as a returner. So many match-up problems and the dude is really strong as well. I'd love to have him at CU. They could move him all over and just create nightmares for D-coordinators with the other talent we have in the backfield and out wide.

I think this Borghi is a beast. Would be a killer from the slot, backfield and as a returner. So many match-up problems and the dude is really strong as well. I'd love to have him at CU. They could move him all over and just create nightmares for D-coordinators with the other talent we have in the backfield and out wide.
Broussard isn’t quite as thick, but he’s just as fast and probably laterally quicker, and I think he will create the same matchup problems.

Back