What's new

2019 Uniform Thread!!

Buffsrock85

Mantrum Expert
Maybe Nike will take notice and make Buffs gear more available? There isn’t **** on Nike.com. How long has Nike been the official outfitter of CU Athletics...94...95? I’m not asking for Nike U over saturation, but some love for a long-time partner would be great!
Don’t get me started on Nike. I don’t get why we can’t buy any of the jerseys in whatever color the team has them in.

Alfred91

Arabic numeral jihadi
Club Member
I say no handle change or suspicion of ****braska fandom dropped until the man ponies up a yearly subscription and becomes an AllBuffs club member. Surely a true CU fan should have no problem obliging.
Here's a compromise. He ponies up, he gets a non-****er related handle change. He doesn't pony up, and he gets whatever is deemed appropriate. I think Maurice Washington's Cell Phone would work.

b3buffs

Club Member
Club Member
Here's a compromise. He ponies up, he gets a non-****er related handle change. He doesn't pony up, and he gets whatever is deemed appropriate. I think Maurice Washington's Cell Phone would work.
I may just have a change of heart and go along with the handle change for him. I see "Scott Frost has smegma breath" is not taken.

68buffs

Ban him for the remainder of the season, ponies up, with a name selected by Jen gets everyone here a 12 pack of Stampede. Seems only right OR he shows up at sackygate with his diploma in hand and any school ID he has from his time in Boulder.

SeanMSan

Don’t get me started on Nike. I don’t get why we can’t buy any of the jerseys in whatever color the team has them in.
I remember when Nike x college merchandise came out. Here in ****braska, you could find Buffs stuff here at just about any team shop in town. Now you’re lucky to find a pack of pencils. I don’t know if this dried up due to regional availability, e-commerce, Nike being Nike, or a sampler platter of this? Then again, I usually buy this kind of stuff online so it doesn’t hold me back, just don’t goto Nike.com for Buffs gear (how much longer before that contract is up?)

Club?! I didn’t know that there was a club? *goes to dig further into allbuffs.com*