What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 Uniform Thread!!

Maybe Nike will take notice and make Buffs gear more available? There isn’t **** on Nike.com. How long has Nike been the official outfitter of CU Athletics...94...95? I’m not asking for Nike U over saturation, but some love for a long-time partner would be great!

Don’t get me started on Nike. I don’t get why we can’t buy any of the jerseys in whatever color the team has them in.

I say no handle change or suspicion of Nebraska fandom dropped until the man ponies up a yearly subscription and becomes an AllBuffs club member. Surely a true CU fan should have no problem obliging.

Here's a compromise. He ponies up, he gets a non-Husker related handle change. He doesn't pony up, and he gets whatever is deemed appropriate. I think Maurice Washington's Cell Phone would work.

Here's a compromise. He ponies up, he gets a non-Husker related handle change. He doesn't pony up, and he gets whatever is deemed appropriate. I think Maurice Washington's Cell Phone would work.
I may just have a change of heart and go along with the handle change for him. I see "Scott Frost has smegma breath" is not taken.

Ban him for the remainder of the season, ponies up, with a name selected by Jen gets everyone here a 12 pack of Stampede. Seems only right OR he shows up at sackygate with his diploma in hand and any school ID he has from his time in Boulder.

Don’t get me started on Nike. I don’t get why we can’t buy any of the jerseys in whatever color the team has them in.

I remember when Nike x college merchandise came out. Here in Nebraska, you could find Buffs stuff here at just about any team shop in town. Now you’re lucky to find a pack of pencils. I don’t know if this dried up due to regional availability, e-commerce, Nike being Nike, or a sampler platter of this? Then again, I usually buy this kind of stuff online so it doesn’t hold me back, just don’t goto Nike.com for Buffs gear (how much longer before that contract is up?)

Club?! I didn’t know that there was a club? *goes to dig further into allbuffs.com*

I think this is the right avatar:

scoobbb.jpg

Back