What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 Uniform Thread!!

This may not be the right thread, but one of the recent camp articles mentioned that the Buffs Uniforms will continue to be different each game, but the decisions on which uniforms to wear was decided by the COACH and the Coaches, as well as support staff??? Did I read that right, and what does that mean? I pray for as much traditional as possible, but it also said something like there will be some wild color choices? Interesting to see it all come together.

This may not be the right thread, but one of the recent camp articles mentioned that the Buffs Uniforms will continue to be different each game, but the decisions on which uniforms to wear was decided by the COACH and the Coaches, as well as support staff??? Did I read that right, and what does that mean? I pray for as much traditional as possible, but it also said something like there will be some wild color choices? Interesting to see it all come together.
Do you remember which article?

I'm not worried, Coach Tucker is a man of style.

This is apparently a throwback for Arkansas but looks a lot like all their other jerseys to me:

Louisville doing an Ali tribute this year:

TCU has a “chip on your shoulder” theme, but basically they have what looks like a necklace detail:

Boise with a pretty sweet looking helmet for their all black look. Although seems like Boise and Bishop Gorman are doing their best to look identical these days.

NC State doing their best to look like Navy. Camo print, unnecessary shoulder details, and white helmets - the triple whammy of suck.

Oregon calling this “Vapor Fusion”. I don’t know what to say.

Props to Maryland for actually toning it down for this throwback:

Lots of “throwbacks” coming this year:

Wisconsin:

Northwestern:

Boston College:

Notre Dame:

How does ND have a throwback? Haven’t they had the same uniforms for decades?

Good article for us uniform nerds about ALL of the changes in CFB this year. I noticed CU didn’t have the ugly 150 patch like other teams.

“In an unusual move, Colorado has opted not to wear the CFB150 logo as a jersey patch. Instead, according to a team spokesman, the Buffaloes will wear it as a helmet decal.”

Good article for us uniform nerds about ALL of the changes in CFB this year. I noticed CU didn’t have the ugly 150 patch like other teams.

“In an unusual move, Colorado has opted not to wear the CFB150 logo as a jersey patch. Instead, according to a team spokesman, the Buffaloes will wear it as a helmet decal.”

The helmet decal is a solid choice.

Back