What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020-2021 Bowl Games Thread

Duff
Notre Dame does not look like they have a single guy that would be a starter on Alabama? Maybe an OL guy and the RB could backup Harris, but there recruiting of speed is seriously lacking! That blows me away on Alabama’s talent level.
I think ND is still probably a top 4-7 team. The problem is, the top 3 are filthy. The playoff has created this.

I think ND is still probably a top 4-7 team. The problem is, the top 3 are filthy. The playoff has created this.
Agreed, but Notre Dame is not showing a level of speed and strength they need to!
1-2 OL are solid
RB is solid
TE is good
Safety is salty

No WR talent
Corners are average
DL and LB are average
Book is just not dynamic enough

ND has a bunch of nfl talent, it’s just not on Alabama level. They deserved to be there, just got rolled like anyone else would have.

Alabama’s talent is nutty as usual but sarks calling and scheming is on another level

Hard to trust Fields. But if tOSU gets the good version of him tonight, I think this game is a coin flip that should be a ton of fun to watch. Bad Fields, I think Clemson rolls.

Ettiene is going to be a valuable pick in the early second round next year! Just a solid back and a winner.

ranking teams so far:

1. ****ing alabama.
-no one for like the next 20 spots.
21. clemson
22. ohio state.
-no one for the next 20 spots.
43. the domers
-no one for the next 20 posts.
64. cinncinati
65. to infinity-- who cares?

And yet our game had two non-targeting reviews!!! That is not targeting when the runner turned when getting hit

Fields is gonna be pissing blood tonight. I had a motocross crash that hit me there and it sucked real bad for a month. Tough kid, not sure how to keep him loose and out of pain

Hate that targeting call. But fields looks seriously hurt even with that td. If osu holds on but doesn't have fields, how badly will bama beat um?

What a brutal call. Fields is such a dangerous runner. You're just trying to make sure he is down in the open field.
Nah. That was a dirty hit. Speared him with the crown of the helmet in his kidney. He could’ve wrapped Fields up, especially since Fields was bracing himself for contact.

Great to see another school that turns a blind eye to sexual assault doing well.

Back