What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 NCAA Tourney 2nd round game thread- #5 seed Men's bball scheduled to face #4 seed Florida State (Indianapolis, Monday, 3/22, 5:45 PM MT, TBS)

D’Shawn is the only senior that played well. A great great senior class, but they didn’t show up today. Florida State is really damn good, I said it a week ago that FSU was a brutal potential 2nd round matchup.

Happy some of the young guys played decent today. Really really really sad Kin has to go out this way. Just, bummed. ****.
Maddox also played well.

The foul trouble killed us too. We were still in it until we had to go to the zone.
Yeah. Zone worked well enough for a bit, but it allowed FSU to get comfortable and get into attack mode. I think the zone was the right move, but should have gone back to man coming out of the under 12 timeout. FSU adjusted during the break, which should have been expected.

Frustrating to lose, but even worse when you don't give your best effort.
If they play FSU 10 times, I think they win 5. But they have to play well to win, and tonight they played like garbage.
Tight and hesitant.
Lazy passes.
No ball security.
Poor decisions.

Guess they let the G-Town win go to their heads.

Frustrating to lose, but even worse when you don't give your best effort.
If they play FSU 10 times, I think they win 5. But they have to play well to win, and tonight they played like garbage.
Tight and hesitant.
Lazy passes.
No ball security.
Poor decisions.

Guess they let the G-Town win go to their heads.
I think there was something far more important that went to their heads tonight. And I don’t blame them.

I hope FSU wins it all. Not just because they beat us. They’re what I hope we can turn into over the next 10 years as Tad gets to the tenure of their coach. We try to build similarly. Long and athletic wing players where everyone can do everything. Just haven’t been as successful at it yet. Great season for the Buffs. A sweet 16 would have been amazing, but everyone except one has to lose at some point.

Loved this season but I would really love a season where we don’t play like bi-polar schizophrenics.
You should stop watching college basketball if that’s what you want.

I’m pretty sure I’d rather have been matched up with any other 2, 3, or 4 seed than FSU. They were just so tough of a matchup. Like, Bama would been brutally tough too, but we at least match up with them. I hope they win the whole thing.

Sometimes you just run into a team that's an awful matchup for you, **** happens.

Hopefully we get another ball handler in the transfer market, next year is gonna be fun with early growing pains.
Need a grad transfer athletic Center with 2 years eligibility to play and mentor Lovering

Awful way to end the season but overall it was a great season. Thanks to all of the senior who gave it their all but it just wasn't enough tonight.

Sometimes you just run into a team that's an awful matchup for you, **** happens.

Hopefully we get another ball handler in the transfer market, next year is gonna be fun with early growing pains.

This. We needed everything to go right to win tonight, and it most definitely did not.

Man love this Buffs team. We are getting closer to that Sweet 16. Sad to see us go down but good job Buffs.

I kinda felt like we gave FSU too much respect. Granted FSU has a good Defense, we were just super soft with the ball and didn't seem to have the eye of the tiger (like the Gtown game). FSU did a good job of shutting off the wings in our motion offense. Buffs were outta sorts to say the least.

I would have loved for MKW to pull his floater and mid rangers when the big men were switching on him. Those charges took him off his game and on to the bench.

Deshawn played hard and like a Senior. Played with a lot of heart.

Eli has some great handles. I hope he works on his driving and pull up game over the summer.

Battey is a beast, is a big problem down low, and so fun watching him turn into the press breaker.

Bathalemy showed that he isn't scared. In three years he may be scary.

Horne, Walton and Walker just had bad games, damn.

Back