What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Offseason Thread

It's football. There are upsets all the time, particularly early on in the season. A&M lost their draft pick QB, the rest of their roster isn't Alabama's, and they are on the road. It's silly to suggest CU has a zero point zero percent chance.
I know you were talking to hawg1. I'm not saying we can't win, we definitely need to see what kind of players we have. Those guys don't show up, we'll get the **** beat out of us.

Assuming everyone gets and stays healthy through Fall camp, CU's OL should be the best it's been in years
It won't hold up for OOC this is why I believe the best RB at hitting the hole quick is going to get the most carries early on. Vision, speed, bulk and timing will determine the outcome of the season as a whole in the run game. The pass game is a different scenario...quick hits (slants) if the line can't block...down field otherwise...or move the pocket.

It’s very early to be making predictions, but for CU to win this game they will need to run the ball effectively, run a lot of time off the clock and keep it low scoring. If they can run for 150 and score when given a short field (need a few turnovers), they could pull an upset. It would take a convergence if a lot of factors to pull that off, though.

It’s very early to be making predictions, but for CU to win this game they will need to run the ball effectively, run a lot of time off the clock and keep it low scoring. If they can run for 150 and score when given a short field (need a few turnovers), they could pull an upset. It would take a convergence if a lot of factors to pull that off, though.
#3 OU
Same scenario

It won't hold up for OOC this is why I believe the best RB at hitting the hole quick is going to get the most carries early on. Vision, speed, bulk and timing will determine the outcome of the season as a whole in the run game. The pass game is a different scenario...quick hits (slants) if the line can't block...down field otherwise...or move the pocket.
I may be misreading this, but is that different than any other team in the history of ever?

Wasn't sure where else to put this. Is anyone trying to access the A&M sale and their passcode from the email isn't working? I double checked and I'm at the right time so I'm not sure what's going on.

Edit: Just spoke with ticket office, the Broncos messed up on the time and they are working to fix it right now, ~ should~ be good in 10-15 minutes

Last edited:
Wasn't sure where else to put this. Is anyone trying to access the A&M sale and their passcode from the email isn't working? I double checked and I'm at the right time so I'm not sure what's going on.

Edit: Just spoke with ticket office, the Broncos messed up on the time and they are working to fix it right now, ~ should~ be good in 10-15 minutes

My time isn't for a few more days but any insight into ticket prices would be helpful.

My time isn't for a few more days but any insight into ticket prices would be helpful.
So it looks like pretty much anything lower bowl is $100+ per. Nosebleeds are around $50. Parking is $30 per car. Let me grab a screenshot for y'all.
All the blue seats are available for purchase, I just sectioned off the seats by price. Prices are the same on the opposite side of the stadium in the same location. So for example, section 106 is the same price as section 122.

Edit: Paint is hard to use with a mouse.

Attachments

• ticket prices.PNG
    ticket prices.PNG
    201 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
So it looks like pretty much anything lower bowl is $100+ per. Nosebleeds are around $50. Parking is $30 per car. Let me grab a screenshot for y'all.

Woof. Will suck it up and pay, for the tailgating alone

Thanks so much! Yikes - that pricetag is a little rough especially since I was thinking about taking the kids to this one. But no way at those prices.

CU fans are on the visiting side?

Interesting exercise. I would go with oregon over, Washington over, asu under, Utah over, usc push, Ucla over, imo Washington state under, cal over, colorado over, oregon state under Stanford over and arizona under.

Interesting exercise. I would go with oregon over, Washington over, asu under, Utah over, usc push, Ucla over, imo Washington state under, cal over, colorado over, oregon state under Stanford over and arizona under.

Wazzu under and Cal/Stanford over are all pretty safe bets IMO.

You've got 6 overs and 3 unders, which is incredibly unlikely unless the "overs" take place in the early pre-conference games.

That being said, I can't disagree with where your head is at.

And I agree Colorado finishes over. 5 wins for the 4th season of the last 5.

Back