What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022-23 Coaching Carousel

I could see it happening but is Fleck really worth Saban/Kirby/Dabo money? That’s rhetorical
I think Fleck is a really good coach but he isn't going to fix what is wrong with Nebraska football.

May be the biggest college coaching contract in history followed by the biggest contract buy out in history.

That guy throws random **** against the wall in hopes of it sticking. He said Brian Kelly was going to be out at LSU at the beginning of September.

I doubt it since he's a Miami guy but this season has been a big disappointment for sure. 3 straight home losses now and 8 turnovers today
They used to never lose at home. Think they won like 57 or 58 straight in the old Orange Bowl. Damn near a decade or was till @DesertDawg526 's guys put the thangs on them. The old saying, they ain't what they used to be applies, it definitely does with us.

I think Fleck is a really good coach but he isn't going to fix what is wrong with Nebraska football.

May be the biggest college coaching contract in history followed by the biggest contract buy out in history.

This is from September. I don't see him leaving to go coach the Nubs.

between Auburn and A&M, there should be some good talent in the portal this year. I wonder if we will be in a position to pick any of them up.

Hugh Freeze just signed a huge extension, so those Freeze to Auburn rumors should be all but dead.

https://www.outkick.com/hugh-freeze-contract-extension-liberty-auburn-rumors/

Wonder if Auburn will come calling for Prime, no not the autobot. :D If they don't, somebody is going to.

2. Hugh Freeze should be the next coach at Auburn.​

Farrell’s take: FACT​

Freeze has his Liberty team bowl eligible and rolling again even with QB issues and he’s proven he can win big in the SEC West from his days at Ole Miss. He’s been to two New Years Six bowls, he has three wins over A&M, two over Alabama, LSU and Auburn and he can boast wins across conference against Georgia and Tennessee. This guy wins and he’s the perfect fit. This has to happen.

JSU is 7-0 so obviously Deion is doing a good job, but has anyone been paying attention to them or their league that can explain if they are actually legit and if Sanders is actually a good coach, or is their league ****ty and they’ve just acquired more talent than the rest?

JSU is 7-0 so obviously Deion is doing a good job, but has anyone been paying attention to them or their league that can explain if they are actually legit and if Sanders is actually a good coach, or is their league ****ty and they’ve just acquired more talent than the rest?
I’d like to try out the experiment of having physically better players than the other team…

Don’t watch much HBCU football, but my impression is that while there are solid coaches on Deion’s staff, they aren’t schematically novel. His ability to attract a high level of talent is the distinguishing factor.

Back