What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 Hoops Coach Carousel

If he's gonna do it, my hope is that he'd do it soon, move into a fundraising or "Assoc AD for Basketball" type role, hire his buddy Turgeon to replace himself, and start grooming Nate or Evan as the heir apparent.
See I'd prefer 5-10 more years of Tad getting to ride it out with this increased recruiting a few more seasons to hit that new ceiling for the program. Which would give Nate more time to build up his resume. Evan will have finished his European/G League career and maybe a season or two on Tad's bench (similar to Nate). Then we hire Nate and Nate hires Evan as a full time assistant. Love to associate AD idea though.

If Tad retires in order to avoid the bull****, it seems odd that he would take a roll with the AD where he would be a contributing factor in the bull****.

If he's gonna do it, my hope is that he'd do it soon, move into a fundraising or "Assoc AD for Basketball" type role, hire his buddy Turgeon to replace himself, and start grooming Nate or Evan as the heir apparent.
Probably the only time when grooming is acceptable :LOL:

Oh buddy they do and the delusion is thick. It's about to get ugly too because IU has the money machine rolling (cash!) and they're pulling in five-star hoopers.
Yep, they just got one the other day. Believe he is a 5 star center, his name escapes me.

Back