What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Transfer Portal

PAHIBuff

It's a big world in Bakersfield
Club Member
All they can do is judge players based off last season and perception.

Jordan Addison won the Biletnikoff...sure...he's not the best receiver on that team.
True.
I still think that a great decision for BRice would have been CSU. Norvell is going to put a pretty stout offense on the field and Rice would have been a standout from day one. The League will know about him anyway but putting up big numbers in college wouldn't hurt....Just hate to see talented college guys make weird decisions. Rice has made two in a row.

PAHIBuff

It's a big world in Bakersfield
Club Member
True.
I still think that a great decision for BRice would have been CSU. Norvell is going to put a pretty stout offense on the field and Rice would have been a standout from day one. The League will know about him anyway but putting up big numbers in college wouldn't hurt....Just hate to see talented college guys make weird decisions. Rice has made two in a row.
Hey ! Laugh all you want to guys. I'm just trying to give the guy a snowball's chance in hell of getting drafted.

NW Buff

Club Member
Club Member
Hey ! Laugh all you want to guys. I'm just trying to give the guy a snowball's chance in hell of getting drafted.
I think nfl scouts are smart enough to figure out who he is and what he can do regardless of whether he plays at usc or csu. He clearly wants to play P5 football and is talented enough to do it.