What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Colorado Football Schedule & Future Schedules

One of the reasons for the Boise State decline in attendance and success is that they were carrying the MWC media deal and constantly having to play night games in prime slots, weekend or weekday, home or away. It's grueling.

First world problem if this happens to CU in the Pac-12 the next few seasons.

so, you can go to seatgeek and vivid seats and get tickets for buffs v U$C game but not on ticketmaster or stubhub. i assume that is season ticket holders putting them on those sites?

Last edited:
so, you can go to seatgeek and vivid seats and get tickets for buffs v U$C game but not on ticketmaster or stubhub. i assume that is season ticket holders putting them on those sites?
There are no tickets yet to sell. Everything listed right now would be from season ticket holders anticipating that they will have the same seats.

Should I be worried about getting tickets for the U$C game? it sounds like season tickets will be sold out. Single game tickets won’t go on sale till may or June. Thinking about going to a 3rd party site now to get tickets for that game.

Is Allbuffs doing a pool on which bowl game, and who we play?

I'll go with the Liberty Bowl and 1 of the Florida schools

I was listening to the radio and some lady called in and said she was a Buff fan. She went on to say that she and most CU fans she knew would be ecstatic if the Buffs won 4 games - she irritated me because she was appointing herself to talk for all Buff fans, IMO. I do not know about the rest of you but I will be disappointed if the Buffs are not in a Bowl game.

I was listening to the radio and some lady called in and said she was a Buff fan. She went on to say that she and most CU fans she knew would be ecstatic if the Buffs won 4 games - she irritated me because she was appointing herself to talk for all Buff fans, IMO. I do not know about the rest of you but I will be disappointed if the Buffs are not in a Bowl game.
We have USC at home. I fully expect to compete for the division.

Wait, you listen to radio?

It seems like it has been awhile since new future games have been announced. Given realignment that is going to occur soon, how soon before the announcement of a new batch of non conference games?

Thanks to our incompetent ticket office and management, it will look like a nu home game again.

I know TV rights bring in a lot of revenue to college football, but it's just ridiculous that games can kickoff before noon or after 8pm local time. Wish there was an agreement that kickoff time is some where between 12:05pm and 7:35pm local.

I know TV rights bring in a lot of revenue to college football, but it's just ridiculous that games can kickoff before noon or after 8pm local time. Wish there was an agreement that kickoff time is some where between 12:05pm and 7:35pm local.
It's why there aren't many Big Noon kickoffs in MT and PT zones, but that's the marquee time slot for FOX.

The problem is that the ticket prices have surpassed what people are willing to pay based solely on hype. I had a $150 deposit in for season tickets but didn't end up getting them, so this morning I'm trying to exchange that deposit for a pair of single game tickets. For $150 I'd assume I could at least get a couple of tickets to Oregon State or Stanford, but nope. Cheapest seats to Oregon State are $103 each. Stanford was about $130. CSU $165. Nebraska was over $250 each.

I ended up deciding to just have them refund me my deposit. I'd love to get up and see a game and enjoy all the extra excitement around this season, but I'm not going to drop $250 with parking and food, etc to see CU and Oregon State. If they don't take the prices down significantly I'd imagine we'll end up seeing some game package deals arriving in the not too distant future, and if that happens I'll jump in on one of those instead.

I don't enjoy early kickoffs, but usually don't mind too much. 10am is stupid. When lots open at 8am, it's impossible to tailgate at all.

Back